Friday, December 30, 2011

My Drawings #1 :)

As you might already guess, I am an especially big fan of Ahsoka. Here I would like to share some pictures I drew and edited. If you have been on Ahsoka Tano pages on facebook, you might already see some.

This was taken from my webcam, like all other drawings of mines. It took me about 30 minutes to finish this. I was drawing to give an impression that she's looking compassionately at something below her.


Ahsoka doing her famous Force-push. I got this from an episode, so I thought it would be interesting to draw. It took me about 35 minutes to get all the details correct. Unfortunately, it's not colored yet unlike the last one. I'll try to do it when I have the time, and hopefully I won't forget.


Ahsoka in her covering slave outfit. I do not intend to color this. I just wanted to make a good shading out of it. So far, it is working out pretty well. It took me only 20 minutes to do this.


I was struggling with this one to make the smile fit her face. I wanted it to curve up on the right. Also, I think the face is too round, but I guess it will suffice. It took me about 40 minutes to do this after a lot of erasing.


Below is a picture that is not Ahsoka...

The quality of this picture is not so good. Also, it was done rather hastily. It took about 25 minutes only. This picture shows a pair of lightsabers-one blue and one green-that shows the design of many Jedi. If I am a Jedi myself, I guess this would look right for me. It fits my style, I guess. Just how I wanted it to be.
The writings show the parts of the lightsabers as well as giving credit to the Jedi that designed that part. At the middle, I wrote something I learnt by heart since I first was a Star Wars fan:

"The crystal is the heart of the blade.
The heart of the crystal is the Jedi.
The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
The Force is the blade of the heart.
All are intertwined- the crystal, the blade, the Jedi.
We are one."
- Lightsaber construction ceremony

This picture has really bad graphics. Sorry. It is not about Star Wars, but an assignment I did for French class. I was supposed to draw an illustration for the poem "Déjeuner du matin". I really liked this so I thought I'd put it on. While I did the framework, this would be nothing without my good friend Mimi E.- a great artist. I drew this and had help with the coloring and design by her. I will say it again, this picture would be nothing without Mimi. Thanks, Mimi :)

Well! That's pretty much it for now! Until my next blog, May the Force be with you... as always.

5 comments:

  1. the top pic of ahsoka is so pretty. its got that sort of calming feeling to it. awesome job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also posted chapters 1 and 2 of my fan fic if u want 2 read it. may the force be w/u!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Aayla, Thanks!!! It's my bast one too. :)
    I'll be sure to read it :D
    May the Force be with you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love drawing, too. Right now, I am working on one of Anakin from Episode III. I'll probably put them on my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete