Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Above is a little something I made for you all for Christmas :)
Anyone can read the Aurebesh writing at the bottom? I've been learning that for awhile.
Credits to the websites I got these pictures... which makes it so hard to keep track of the sources. :P

Well, there's nothing much I can say here...
Just enjoy your holiday, think of Star Wars once in awhile, and I hope you got some Star Wars presents!!!
***NOTE: Today's also Life Day in Star Wars. Sooo... Happy Life day!!! Don't forget the New Year Fete week too.
Also, May the Force be with you... as always.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Life Day and May the Force be with you!
    Hope you enjoy your holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Sorry, but what is "Aurebesh" and how can I learn how to read it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna reply this on your blog too :D

      Delete