Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Box

Ahhhhhhh, it's finally here! I've been waiting for this one ever since I heard the strange name. Now the pieces is starting to fit together and now it doesn't sound that ominous. At first I thought it was gonna be some kind of holocron and bounty hunters, but now I know how close I was from the answer. Not that close though. It's about bounty hunters but not holocrons... but a big fighting ring. Uh oh. Doesn't sound good. Poor Obi.

Official Description
"The disguised Obi-Wan accompanies Cad Bane and Moralo Eval to Serenno, where they enlist in a brutal competition with other bounty hunters from around the galaxy to determine who will participate in a plot to kidnap the Chancellor."

Serenno!!! Dooku's birthplace!!! This is gonna be interesting...

Moral
"The strong survive, the noble overcome."

Another nice one to add to my list :D

Pictures
Got alot today

Reminds me of Pendragon: The Quillian Games. If any of you have read that book :)


Dooku's always behind nasty plots

The bounty hunters assembling...

Dooku gives his speech... then recognizing the bounty hunters below for their special traits :)

























Back to the sith...


THE BOX
Wow that's big :P

That's alot for now! Until next time, MTFBWY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Epic! This episode is going to be good! I also love the moral, very good quote. :)
    The Box looks really cool, looking forward to see more of the inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) Though I need to think more about the meaning of the quote...

      Delete
  2. This episode is going to be awesome!

    There is an award for you on my blog. :)

    http://jandjproductions1809.blogspot.com/2012/01/irresistibly-sweet-blog-award.html

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's gunna be awesome!!! :D

      Why thank you for the award :) It's an honor :D

      Delete