Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Escape From Kavado

Escape from Kavado is almost here!!! I can't believe it! After five whole weeks, I finally have something worthwhile to watch.

For those who never saw it...

Official description
"Anakin tries to convince the Zygerrian Queen that she too is a slave and pawn in an evil Separatist plot. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan toils in the slave camps of Kadavo, a grim situation that grows increasingly bleak."

Looks interesting, huh? Maybe the queen will turn to the Republic. Or maybe not. For now, she's on my evil list.

Moral
"Great hopes can come from small sacrifices."

Love this!!! I try to learn all Star Wars: The Clone Wars morals. I'm getting by pretty fine :) One more to add to my mental list :D

Pictures


Looks as if there's gonna be a good battle! I'm craving even more...


Dooku and Sidious are always behind nasty plans. This one is no different...


The queen doesn't care that Anakin's having a bad time :P


Anakin tries to calm down. The queen asked for his lightsaber. He lost control, and the two guards at the back did not help him calm down... I guess.


Nothing like teamwork :) Anakin and his pal R2 took the guards down like we stamp on an ant.

7 comments:

  1. okay first off we'll start w/adversiting.

    steps:
    1.if your followed site has a button it should what is called an html code below it.
    2. copy that code.
    3. go into your dashboard and click design
    4. on your elements page click add a gaget.
    5. scroll down until you see html/java script.
    6. click on it.
    7. in the content box paste your copied code into the box and click save.
    8. it should appear in your preview/blog.

    making a button:
    I made mine on mybannermaker.com and i would suggest following the steps on the site. once finished it's just like doing what i showed u above.

    hope this helps. i do agree that ani does not look happy with the queen. but he is always happy when he's around the former queen amidala. hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soooooo much!!!
    I'll try it with your blog first, since you told me :)

    Yesss, ani's always happy with her ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird... Other blogs doesn't seem to have a html code but it's advertised on other pages. Like secrets of the force, for example. Any ideas how to do that?
    thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to this episode! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't why that is exactly either. did it wrk 4 u? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It worked for ur blog, and lightsaber, pandas, and cameras, oh my!!! :) So I'm leaving it there :D
    For secrets of the force and so.. there's no htm code there so I have no idea how to put it. But i want my blog button on chris's site :)

    ReplyDelete