Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Friend in Need

This I have been waiting a long time for this. Now I simply can't wait.

As we all know, this is a chilling adventure Ahsoka has with Lux and Death Watch. Will Lux turn her over like that video hints so clearly? Or will he help her? The next episode will tell...

Moral
[Not out yet... c'mon!]

Official Description
"A peace conference between Separatists and Republic delegates is interrupted by Lux Bonteri, the son of a late Separatist Senator, who involves Ahsoka in his dangerous search to find justice for his mother's death."

Sounds interesting, hmmmm? And I thought Lux turned bad or something. This reminds me of the episode "Lethal Trackdown". The moral of that fits this episode: "Revenge is a confession of pain". Bobba Fett wasn't a really bad guy... maybe Lux is like that. Or better than that.

Pictures


Ahsoka and Lux are in a tough spot. But don't worry... they have R2 with them :P

"Where are my lightsabers?"- Ahsoka


"I'm going to have a little chat with Mr. Bonteri"- Ahsoka
R2 knows there's trouble :)


Looks really peaceful to me :) It's like it really is...


... or not. I wonder how it's gonna turn out?

**********
So until next time... may the Force be with you!

2 comments:

  1. they are always getting into trouble like r2 and c3po. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah :) Two of a kind :D Or rather, Four of a kind. Or Two groups of a kind. Or... well, you get the idea :P

    ReplyDelete