Sunday, January 22, 2012

Friends and Enemies

Can't wait for this!!!

Moral
"Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."
Interesting one. I think the "friends" one is in relationship, and the "enemies" one is literally. No, I'm pretty sure. :)

Official Description

"Fleeing across the galaxy with criminal fugitives, a disguised Obi-Wan, Cad Bane and Moralo Eval are tenaciously pursued by Anakin and Ahsoka, who have no idea they're chasing their friend."

Changed a little from last time, right?

Pictures
Wonder if he found out?

Cad Bane's shopping for hats. XD I like that Indiana Jones one :)

 What an odd pair o.O

 There's gonna be trouble

 Yep, there is

I'm afraid he'll blow his cover :O

That's it for now!!! May the Force be with you!!!

6 comments:

  1. can you help me understand past and present better? like is said or says one of those? i'd love ur help. post me back at my blog. that'd be awesome as u r so awesome for helping me. hugs!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to this episode! It's gonna be so AWESOME! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the last episode I am excited about this one. Cad Bane's new costume is awesome!

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr??? The only thing on my mind now is the next episode :D

      Delete