Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

***NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE. THIS IS TAKEN FROM AN AHSOKA TANO PAGE ON FACEBOOK- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ahsoka-Tano/182410578461160

I have nothing much to say here...
So, I hope you have a wonderful new year 2012. :D For everyone, all Star Wars fans, my friends and family, and well, everybody :)

I would also like to share a quote:
"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."
-Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Just a thought, I wonder how people in the Star Wars Galaxy celebrate their New Year Fete week? Oh well...

May the Force be with you this coming year and beyond. =)

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Solace, and May the Force be with you!
    Shena Tokala

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great new year. may the force be with u as well. i bet in the galaxy they party hard but always with each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) Have a great year too :D
    @ Aayla, I always thaought it that way too... but I hope that one day we can be sure about it ;D
    Solace Utara

    ReplyDelete