Monday, January 30, 2012

The Irresistably Sweet Blog Award

Thanks to James and Jacob at J&J productions for giving me this award!!! It's an honor!
Rules:
1. Post Seven random things about yourself.
2. Award this to 10 other bloggers!

7 Random things about myself:
1) I love golden yellow, since it shows the Jedi Sentinel blade color, whose job is balance. It's also the color of the Jedi Tunic! Well, kind of for some...
2) I'm a Libra, which has a scale sign. So I value balance as much as what a Jedi views!
3) I repeat Star Wars quotes to my friends normally and the Jedi Code to myself when I'm angry.
4) I own only a few Star Wars books, and the rest I printed out from the Internet :(
5) I don't know much about the original trilogy and beyond.
6) I'm currently in Thailand.
7) English is NOT my first language.
8) I love photography, Pendragon, Harry Potter, and Taylor Swift, though not as much as Star Wars.
9) My goal is to go around the world, hopefully stick with Star Wars.
10) I happen to hate being a girly girl... if you get what I mean :)

I don't know who got it or not, so those who haven't, I guess I'll just give it to you :)

7 comments:

  1. so neat to learn more about ya. i know quotes like crazy and its fun to annoy my family on it. hugs!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hugs!!! :)
      ikr? my friends call me a star wars nerd and all, hoping to annoy me. They don't know I'm proud of it! :D

      Delete
    2. i know. love being a fangirl and a tomboy. :)

      Delete
  2. You are a very interesting person. :) And your English is better than mine. :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am both surprised and pleased to see such compliments :) Thanks! But I don't think so... after all, English is my second language and I'm only 12... urs must be better :D And ur blog has more followers too. I say ur blog is more interesting and much better than mines. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you, very munch. I have never been that good at writing. It was always my weakest subject in school.

      -James

      Delete
    3. np :) I don't think ur a bad writer though :)

      Delete