Thursday, January 26, 2012

Love Story: Anakin and Padme


Above is the first video I ever edited. I posted it on Youtube, in case you wanna check the page out :) I also posted the link on Facebook.

Sure, the graphics sucks at times and there were some problems, but I got to learn some stuff, and this is a good addition to my star wars fan made things :D

I really enjoyed making this video. Padme and Anakin's love inspired me for a long time. I thought the song by Taylor Swift captured Anakin and Padme's love story as perfectly as Romeo and Juliet's love story. Well, that's the name of the song! Love Story... told from Padme's point of view.

We were both young when I first saw you...
Yeah, they were. Padme was 14 and Anakin was 9.

I close my eyes and the flashback starts...
There were many times when I imagined Padme having a flashback, so I can just pick a scene where she closes her eyes, and I thought the one I put was the most likely for her to have one.

I'm standing there... on the balcony in summer air... see the lights, see the party the ball gowns... (and so on)
The scenes were all easy to find and place in the story, reshaping it to fit the song. I needed to reshape it to the fact that Palpatine was Anakin's father, which was kind of awkward. I wish I could find someone else like Obi-Wan, but it seemed just as awkward.

Chorus
I can imagine Padme saying that in her head. I always thought inside that Padme wanted nothing more than Anakin to say yes, but, as you all know, there were reasons keeping them from it.

I would really appreciate it if you check it out and give me your feedback. May the Force be with you!

***Credits are at the end

6 comments:

  1. Good video! Very good for your first time; the scenes flowed well with the lyrics and I enjoyed watching it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shena!!!
      Very good for the first time... I'll try to make it look like my hundredth time for my next video :D

      Delete
  2. will watch as soon as i can. i promise. u mean a lot 2 me so i will. ur the best. glad to call u my blogger buddy. hugs coming ur way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aayla :) You mean alot to me too and I'm very glad to call you my blogger buddy :D

      Delete
  3. i finally watched it. yay. its wonderful. how did you capture the scenes? u did an amazing job. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I took the scenes from YouTube... so the graphics aren't so good :/ Took me awhile but I finished it eventualy :D

      Delete