Sunday, January 8, 2012

The rest of the episodes...


The scenes for the rest of the videos are above. I can't believe season four is more than halfway! It seems like only yesterday when I was counting the days off my calendar to the season premiere.

The video... it's awesome. I love the action scenes. And Obi-Wan got shot?! It tore my heart...

Remaining Episodes:
A friend in need- I did a preview for this :)
Deception- Lux is betraying Ahsoka?! Nooooooo!!!
Friends and Enemies- It's gonna be tricky
The Box- sounds ominous
Crisis on Naboo- uh oh...
Massacre- I have a bad feeling about this... PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE!!!???
Bounty- bounty hunters on the work? Maybe...
Brothers- I guess it's something about the clones
Revenge- Makes me think of Bobba Fett

May the Force be with you.

4 comments:

  1. Here are two of the official descriptions for two of the episodes.

    Deception: ""When the Jedi learn of a Separatist plot to kidnap Chancellor Palpatine, Obi-Wan is sent to a Republic prison disguised as a convict to extract information from the conspirator. While inside, Obi-Wan discovers that Cad Bane has been enlisted and they must work together if they are to escape."

    Friends and Enemies: ""Fleeing across the galaxy, a disguised Obi-Wan, Cad Bane, and Morallo Eval are wanted fugitives pursued by Anakin and Ahsoka. Bane and Kenobi work together to evade the relentless pursuit from Anakin but it is Obi-Wan who must confront his former apprentice and do so without blowing his cover."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!
    I saw the same thing on Wookiepedia. I looked again in Wikipedia (not wookie) and saw that they added the Ahsoka part in for deception:
    Betrayed by Bonteri, Ahsoka must thwart the Mandalorian terrorist organization Death Watch, and its leader, Pre Vizsla.

    That's why I knew Lux betrayed Ahsoka :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. :)
    That's awful that he betrays Ahsoka, I bet she's not going to be very happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't doubt that, though I kind of feel sorry for the Lux Bonteri & Ahsoka Tano pages on Facebook :/
    But, oh well, this is the way it is meant to be. :)

    ReplyDelete