Monday, February 27, 2012

The 11 Tag

Okay... I got tags from Savanna, Jedi Filmaker, Shena, and "A certain point of view". Kind of, for the last one. So I guess I'll just do it :)

The Rules:
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged.
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, “If you are reading this” or “if you follow me”. You have to legitimately tag people!



Seven randon things about myself:
1) I'm always kind of tomboy-ish. Not like really wanting to be a boy, but I hate skirts and I have my hair cut short Padawan-style. I even grew the braid for a long while now.



2) In addition to Star Wars, I love music, especially Taylor Swift. I also like fiction books like Narnia, Pendragon, Harry Potter, and some others.



3) My greatest dream is opening the eyes of everyone to a new world... the world of their dreams... In other words, become a good author. Preferably Star Wars. Hehe.



4) I absolutely, insanely, disdainfully HATE chocolate.



5) I keep a diary written in Aurebesh. I also try to learn known words from other Star Wars languages.



6) My code is everything from the Jedi Code, except perhaphs attachments. I mean, I need to get a little attached otherwise it'd be weird. Also the bravery part, since I'm no hero.



7) I've created a Star Wars character of myself which of course goes by the name of Solace Utara. Though I never showed anyone yet.



8) I'm quite a nerd... though I don't wear glasses. I got straight A's multiple times (not trying to sound snobby).



9) Yeah, well, for a nerd I love sports. Not all of them, but definetely swimming, table tennis, badminton, and maybe tennis. I trained for the first three and got into competitions for the first two, which I sometimes won.



10) I have a brother... but you wouldn't want to know about him.



11) I was no fan of anything, though I liked Ancient Egypt and Harry Potter, until I mentally took a lightsaber to the knee.



Questions (I got many tags, so I'll just do the first one from Shena):

1: What is your favorite book?ROTS adult novelization! Of course!
2: Have you ever traveled to another country? If you haven't where would you like to go?
Ooh yes... I've been to over twenty. I love to see the world.
3: What is your favorite genre of music
I honestly don't know... I listen to them all.
4: What is your favorite hair color?

Brownish with golden streaks! Like me!
5: Do you like YouTube?
Pretty much. I listen to songs and Star Wars stuff on it, though I don't get why it needs a dislike button on Star Wars videos.
6: Which fictional characters have you had a crush on? If you haven't which character is your favorite?
I don't really... I'm only twelve and I'm in no age for crushes yet. My favorite is probably Ahsoka Tano or any other Jedi for that matter.
7: If you could have a lightsaber, what color would you want it to be?
I like Jar'kai, so I want two lightsabers. Green and Blue from the caves or Ilum! Purple is also nice... like Siri and Mace... so I'd save it for a lightwhip or something.
8: What Jedi/Sith would you be in the Star Wars universe?
Ahsoka Tano!
9: Do you like anime? If so, which is your favorite?
I neither like or dislike it, though it is very popular in my school.
10: What is your favorite thing to learn about?
Star Wars!
11: Who is your favorite superhero?

The Jedi... if that counts.
My Questions:
1) Where are you living right now?
2) What is your opinion of Rebecca Black?
3) What do you want to be when you grow up?
4) What is your favorite color?
5) Do you own a pet? If so, what is its name, gender, and species?
6) What is your favorite book?
7) What is your least favorite subject?
8) How would you express your opinion about Star Wars?
9) How would you describe yourself in three words?
10) What is the most difficult thing you did in your life?
11) What is your average time you spent on Star Wars?

Well! That took a long time! Okay... the last one. Everyone I know of had been already tagged so I can't do anything but break the last rule :/ Maybe only this once. If you want to do it, go ahead!

May the Force be with you!
 

7 comments:

  1. cool answers. i got tagged four times. i will get mine done with the help of the force. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering my questions, Solace :)
    I love the ROTS adult novelization as well- it's definitely one of my favorite books ever! :D. I like all your answers and your facts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! And thanks!!! I love Mathew Stover's books! :D

      Delete
    2. I do too, his Star Wars books are amazing! :)

      Delete
    3. No kidding! :D It's simply awesome :D

      Delete