Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Book of the Sith

As you all know, Book of the Sith is coming out soon! I really want to read that... even though I would be a Jedi over Sith if I have the choice. This book would give me the views of the Sith and more information on them. I can't wait!!!

So, I watched the trailer on StarWars.com and took a look at the writings shown. It's not much, but worth looking at. I want to see the whole thing very soon... even more than before now that I read bits of it. To save you trouble, I'm going to post it up. Click for a bigger picture!
















That's it! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!!! May the Force be with you!!!

10 comments:

  1. Now my Sith training will be complete!(evil laugh) Just kidding. I am a Jedi most of the time.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great preview for the book! I am a Jedi too, but this will be a very interesting and insightful read. Because, as they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shena! WOW I didn't even think of that! I wish I thought of it now... :D

      Delete
  3. ohh, ahh, do u have the jedi path? i can't seem to find it anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Aayla, I can't find the book anywhere in my country either, so I got it online. Took me hours to get it and I left my laptop on overnight just to finish downloading it. Then it didn't work and I have to try again and again for so many times.
      Here... I'll give you the link here to save you trouble, but you might find more trouble like I did downloading it. However, the website might fix it up so you might not. Hope you'll get it! You can't get the artifacts though :/

      http://www.mediafire.com/?lyswlr6c21a991l

      Delete
    2. thanks i'll have to look there. maybe barnes and noble has it to. or amazon. :)

      Delete
  4. Ahh, Interesting... Now I want it!! :)

    ReplyDelete