Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bounty & DARTH MAUL RETURNS!

I do not think this one will blow me off, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.

Moral
"Who we are never changes, who we think we are does."
Something to puzzle on :) I like it :D

Official Description
"An aimless Asajj Ventress joins a team of bounty hunters under the leadership of young Boba Fett. On an alien world, they undertake a dangerous but profitable mission that tests the limits of their skills, and the strength of Asajj's character."

I thought Boba was in prison? He escaped like Obi-Wan did? Well... gotta see!

Pictures
There's going to be action for sure :)

I like that creature :) And I see the team coming...

Hey, that man sitting got a sense of humor :D

I like Boba more with hair. The droid at the back looks like Grevious Magna stink tinny :)

I'm glad Ventress made the stand, though I don't know why I am :D

********************

Now.... Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!! Darth Maul returns! Though it kind of spoils the moment in TPM, I still can't wait for it to come! :D
I'm not going to do the pictures and everything, since I think it's better for you to watch the epic video yourself if you haven't already. Don't forget to explore a little, there is a small video after that that say Preview: Darth Maul returns to the Clone Wars


I just can't wait... the video showed me the pieces of the puzzle that I'm going to put together... later on with the help of the full video! I'm mystified by this one. It knew what I wanted and gave only a sip of water to a dying man's mouth. It gave me what I needed to know but gave only a drop so I know what it's like. It knows I will crave more. Though I'm glad to know that the Nigtsisters were still going, Dooku is sharp as ever, and the dark side didn't cloud Yoda. Oh, and of course there's going to be some epic action.

That's it for now... May the Force be with you!

7 comments:

  1. I'm not really into Maul coming back, but I watched that video awhile back and I screamed when Obi-Wan said "It is you." Really looking forward the the last episode of this arc/season which is "Revenge" (Bounty also looks really good)! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yeah, I screamed too. But it got me into trouble. Worth it though :) I look forward to revenge more than bounty too :D

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah. it's going to be awesome! :)

      Delete
    3. I'm sure! :D and May the Forth is coming!!!!

      Delete
  2. this is gonna be good. sam wither is BACK!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete