Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!



Something I edited. Two lovers in their dreamland (Of course, you know who they are). I hope you can put yourself and your love in the space!!! :D

For me, hey, I'm just twelve, so I'd go to the Forever Alone 9gag stuff some of my friends are doing. And, yes, my day did already pass, and it was nice, though without that kind of love in it.

I hope you have a great time (or will have, depending on the time zone) today! I don't have much to say, so I'd just wish you the best with your loved ones and... May the Force be with you!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day and May the Force be with you...Always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, wht i did to get the pic was i saved it to my desktop. then went into design and put it in the gadget called picture. and there ya got it on the thes blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! :D Last time I check, that's quite long ago, I can't seem to find the picture gadget :/

      Delete