Monday, February 20, 2012

Massacre #2

Okay. I did my last one before a few days ago, before anything was out. I thought it was going to be out this previous Saturday... forgive me for not checking wikipedia or anything well. Not wanting to add to the old one, I just did this new post. So... here we go...

Moral
"One must let go of the past to hold onto the future."

Wow. Nice quote. Though I'd stick on to Qui-Gon's and hold to the present. ;D

Summary
"Count Dooku is determined to have revenge against the Nightsisters of Dathomir after their betrayal. General Grievous launches an all-out droid attack against the magic-wielding witches, and Mother Talzin and Asajj Ventress lead the defense with all the dark powers at their command."

Different from last time, eh? :D This one is in more details, but it didn't mention about the season finale :/

Pictures
Okay, I got some new ones! For those who wanna see the other two... it's in my previous post... sorry :/

A mysterious ship landing... the Nightsisters take aim...

Oh. So it's Ventress. Good thing for her the Nightsisters didn't shoot.

What a change in environment... o.O

Ventress and Mother Talzin meets... I didn't know that it was the first time since season three :/ I thought she returned already... well...

So genuine... who would've guessed this wasn't a normal mother and daughter pair...

They're in for a talk. I wonder why Talzin didn't tell her about Savage? And it isn't like Ventress to hide for so long...

Her pale blue eyes sure make her attractive to SOME people...

Talzin is wise... Ventress must let go of what she has, she said, and that she should only have loyalty to her sisters and herself... so like witches. I recognize that room at the back as the room Savage saw his brother.

Well, I have high hopes for this episode. So until then... May the Force be with you!

2 comments:

  1. i don't know why but ventress eyes remind me of a sly cat. she's very tricky. this ones going to be a nail bitter. but knowing the nightsisters they'll have it under control if dooka shows his face to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... I lyk the way they make her eyes :) I can see why it remindes you of that :D. I have higher hopes for this episode than any other. I could use a Jedi or two in the episode too :D

      Delete