Friday, February 17, 2012

Massacre

Okay... let's get started. Sorry I took so long before posting this... I can't seem to find anything on it. Looks like they're no previews videos or morals or anything much... anyway, I guess you will be seeing this in the morning because my time zone is ahead of alot of countries. And I'm going to watch Star Wars 3D finally!!! I can't get my head straight with these two things this weekend! :D

Moral
[Not out yet... come on!]

Official Description
"The first episode of a four-part season finale. Count Dooku seeks revenge for his betrayal at the hands of Asajj Ventress and the Nightsisters."

T-t-the... season finale??? I can hardly wait. I saw the season four trailer a long time ago... and Ventress vs. Grievous is stuck in my head. I hope it's gonna be in this episode! If not... then, well, it's not the will of the Force. But I know this is going to be awesome, Grievous or not!!!

Pictures
I can't find much... and I'd put the Duel in case it's in this episode

I simply can't wait for this. :)

Dooku with chickenpox? xD This is soooo creepy...

That's all I can find! May the Force be with you!

5 comments:

  1. Cool that your going to see Star Wars in 3D, enjoy!!! :D
    I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to this episode or not; I'll just have to see.
    Oh and Dooku with the chicken pox is so hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going right now! :D
      I am sooo looking forward to it, like I am after the five week break ;) I'm gonna watch it right after I come back from the theaters!
      Now, looking back, Dooku with chicken pox is really hilarious, thanks :)

      Delete
  2. That's awesome, Solace :)
    You're Welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one looks like an edge of your seater. this is gonna be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it will :D Unfortunately, it will not come until next week. I'll do the continued preview again from what I can find :D

      Delete