Monday, February 13, 2012

My Edits #2 :)

Okay, this is my second time posting my fan art :) As usual, there's Ahsoka Tano, but there's also Anakin and Padme. You might already guessed from my video that I like the couple. Anyway, hope you like my edits! :D





So, what do you think of them? State it below!

Oh yes... just a note, I didn't post my fan fiction for awhile now since I've been busy and I wanted to build my thoughts up, so I'll be posting soon! Now that I made me promise, I can't delay it any further. It's a way to force myself to write it out.

So until next time, May the Force be with you!

10 comments:

  1. Very good photo editing. :) The last two are my favorites.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you :') I love the first most, because it's the most recent and... I spent alot of time on it :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, good job! You are really good at editing :). Looking forward to the next chapter in your fanfiction. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shena! I'm still perfecting my stuff though :) I'm just 12. I look forward to writing more too! :)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, Solace :). I can tell that you are very talented
      May the Force be with you

      Delete
    3. Thank you! U got talents too... ur an amazing writer and all. May the Force be with you too :)

      Delete
  3. there so pretty. may i keep the top one of ani/padme? i love the pairing and have so many pics of them. u are truley taleneted. how did you make them though? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can keep it :) And thanks :) I used programs like Powerpoint, photoshop, paint, and some others :D I had to do it the old fashioned way since I dont have a very good editing program.

      Delete
  4. I like your fan art, especially the Ahsoka Tano ones. You're right, she is a great character. The black-and-white one with the multiple faces is my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete