Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Quiz

I'm a Star Wars fan.

No denying that, but I couldn't believe the results I got. Quiz me on the prequels, I'd get a B or an A. Test me on the Old Republic and the Original Trilogy and beyond, er... you wouldn't want to hear the score. Not so good. Probably not an F, but not an A either. I have been a Star Wars fan for less than most of you since I'm only twelve...  we probably start at the same age but I know you guys are older than me by far. So I didn't get to study the other eras much, so I covered only the main idea and so. Anyway...

Down to business. I made this quiz a month ago... and it has been rated as "Impossible". I'm still pretty surprised to see that, since I thought my knowledge of the prequels hardly matches other Star Wars fans, not even thinking of surpassing it. But here it is... so please prove the computer wrong.

http://www.funtrivia.com/trivia-quiz/Literature/Jedi-Order-General-Knowledge-60-19-BBY-342615.html

Tell me your score below! No cheating! I will tell you the highest person to score before this Friday in my next post! May the Force be with you!

2 comments:

  1. i got a 186. wow that was hard. i also thought i knew it all. i guess i have to enroll in the jedi academy again. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... I guess we all have our strength and weaknesses :) Testing me on The Legacy Era would make me look dumb :) Nice try :D

      Delete