Monday, March 5, 2012

Brothers

I'll start off by saying that episodes without Jedi is starting to wear on me. I hope that this one has it, though I'm quite sure it does. Anyway... if my emotions can be described in words, I'd say I'm elated that Darth Maul is going to be epic. And that's putting it very mildly... and "very mildly" is an overstatement.

Moral
"A fallen enemy may rise again, but the reconciled one is truly vanquished."

Wow... I love this one as usual. Something to puzzle out... at night... reminding myself that I'm supposed to think of Star Wars...

Official Description
"The dark warrior Savage Opress is on a quest to find his long-lost brother. Could Darth Maul truly be alive, after more than a decade since his gruesome bisection at the blade of Obi-Wan Kenobi? Savage voyages into the depths of a twisted planet to find whatever became of the fallen Sith Lord."

My mouth is opening in a silent scream. That's all I need to say...

Pictures

In a cave... creepy...

Savage searching everywhere... he is close...

He finds out the necklace glows with the dust... which means something interesting is gunna happen...

Even with the clan dead she's still up to something.

The pictures below I'm not sure whether they are from the next episode, but I'm guessing they are and some of them are just epic.

Nice planet. I love this color. And his ship looks like a bus.

He knows...

He stands at the entrance...

Love his lightsaber :D

*mouth opens in shock*

The two brothers finally meet :)

I'm glad Assajj is appearing again! Can't wait for this!

I'm not sure if Obi-Wan is in here and I'm guessing not... but I wish it were so. Until next time, May the Force be with you!

4 comments:

  1. I can not wait to see this episode!!!! About your comment on my inteview post, I can ask you questions about The Clone Wars and other Star Wars stuff if you would like to be interviewed next. You do not have to know anything about The Avengers. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I'll think about it :) THANKS :)

      Delete
  2. Great preview! I agree, I really am wanting to see more of the Jedi but they will be in "Revenge" and maybe even in this one(at least, I will hope for it). But yeah, Bounty Hunters and the like are cool but the Jedi are just plain awesome :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete