Saturday, March 17, 2012

Darth Paper

As the name suggests, this is Darth Vader on paper. I did an origami on a blog I got from StarWars.com. It's actually easy. You can make it a puppet and say it to your friends... DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE... or something like that. Here's the link:


What they got:
Doesn't look very threatening, huh? Wait till you see mines.

Awww he's adorable <3 Nothing like Darth Vader... this is Paper the White and that's Vader the Black! :D

I suggest you try it out. Who knows? Maybe you'll get this:
*Battle of the Heroes playing in my head*

Or this:
*Angelic song playing in my head*

Either way, go for it! This is my first origami and it's not so bad! May the Force be with you!

6 comments:

  1. That is really cool. But Vader does not look near as evil made out of paper. LOL :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool! :D Did you know there are two books based off Darth Paper? I have yet to read them but they sound really funny :) (I believe the first is called The Strange Case of Origami Yoda and the seconds is called Darth Paper Strikes Back).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wanna buy that! I saw them in the internet sometimes but I was unable to buy them.

      Delete