Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fan Art #2 :)

Okay... let's keep this short and sweet. It's been awhile since I've done a lot of Star Wars art, so I guess I'll just update what I have :)

I'm not so proud of this one, but I guess it's okay. I just finished it; it took long and hard hours. I was disappointed about how it came out, after working so long. The pictures are clustered together too much as so on... but it's not so bad. Dedicated to all Kenobi fans (I think he's the best Jedi EVER), and especially for you, Shena :)

As you all know, I love Ahsoka. This is her lightsaber- one of my finest work. I had a model though. Sorry for the bad quality- don't have a scanner. :/

I did not see many Qui-Gon Jinn wallpaper, so I thought I'd do one. :) He's a truly venerable Jedi Master, and he influenced the history of the whole galaxy.

That's it for now... May the Force be with you!

11 comments:

  1. Aww, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan on the same post! You've made my day ^^ May the Force be with you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetness. can you do a padme' themed one next? love her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thank you so much for making those images, I really like them! :) And I agree, Obi-Wan is the ultimate Jedi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Good at this! I love them both! My fav pic of obi-Wan is the one directly under Old Ben. What a great Smile!

    And Young Qui-Gon looks awesome! I wonder who these people are that they took pic of for the books and such?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D
      That's from the cover of Jude Watson's book "Legacy of the Jedi" :) I have no idea who did it.

      Delete
  5. Great pictures! The first Obi-Wan one is my favorite. :) I have always liked the classic Sir Alec Guinness Obi-Wan best but I know just about everyone else likes Ewan McGregor but I really like them both. :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I guess it isn't as bad as I thought... oh well, I like Ewan McGregor in episode two the most :)

      Delete