Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Edits #4 :)

Happy April Fools!!! I have some pranks in mind lately... but this is not the place for it. This post only exists because I've been doing quite a lot of fan art lately, so I'd thought I'd share it here. :)

I've never done a tribute to the clones before, and after reading the Cestus Deception last year Steven's story stuck with me even now. He describes the clones well, and I picked out a quote from his book and put it on the picture. All troopers heard that quote before they were marched out into battle.

Ahsoka's fate is unknown after order 66, but I always think she'll be on an undercover solo mission on ROTS. Like Ry-Gual, I think she'll survive. She'll probably be able to find Yoda and he'll knight her- saying the words that were said for generations when knighting Padawans. Even though the Republic is dead... I think Yoda will say the same thing... so I thought I'd put the quote there. I got the inspiration from the cover of Darth Plaguies by James Luceno.

Aalya Rain requested me to do this, so I did it for her. All yours, Aayla :) I'm quite proud of this work but I'm frustrated with the errors. I put "Skywalker" there because obviously it's her rightful name, but I won't put it in the same level since she never uses it.

There's nothing much to say about this one... since you all know I love Ahsoka :)

That's it for now... hope you like that! May the Force be with you!

10 comments:

  1. Those are really cool! :D The Ahsoka picture at the bottom is my favorite of them. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D :D :D Actually, it's my least favorite but if you like it then I guess it's great :D

      Delete
  2. Beautiful work as always!! I love them all! But my favorite is the clone one. :)

    <3 The Crazy Bow Girl: Voronda! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I like that one too, but I'm fustrated with the glitches. It might be one of my best though :)

      Delete
  3. thank you. i love it. i love it. i love it. oh i did an interview on jandj. so have at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem and thanks! :D I'm going to check it out now! :)

      Delete
  4. Great edits, Solace! :D You are really good at making those pictures :)
    By the way, I love your top image and the quote that goes along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially like the Padme one. If you don't mind, I would like to use it for my Padme post, which I will do later. You should check out SimonZ's posters: http://simonz.co.hu/index_eng.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link, and I don't really mind if you use it, but please add credit because my work has been stolen for money and it feels bad.

      Delete