Thursday, March 15, 2012

Revenge

Well, I'm definitely excited for this one, and I have a feeling it won't let me down this time! The Jedi is coming into this just like plain old Star Wars- Jedi vs. Sith!!! One thing that's boggling me, though, is that is Darth Mual a sith still? If he is, then the rule of two that Darth Bane created may have loopholes. Does Sidious know? There are many questions in my head... I hope they're answered here.

Moral

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

This reminds me of The Force Unleashed Two... "I was once foolish to think my enemy's enemy is my friend." or something like that. It contradicts each other, but I believe in both. I mean enemy of my enemy is my friend, but I still need to be guarded, right? Or something. I don't want to confuse myself.

Official Description
"Savage and Maul, now reunited, pursue Obi-Wan Kenobi in search of revenge, and the Jedi Knight finds himself forced to unite with a surprising ally to defend against the deadly siblings."
Simply said, this leaves me speechless.

Pictures
One note... I find it surprising that they went to the thick of the action in the trailer, because mostly they show just the scenes that were not so exciting, but pumps us up. So the trailer left me literally wide eyed.

Is that... Obi-Wan's lightsaber?! I wonder what Anakin will say? :P Anyway, looks like he's armed, though now a saberstaff as usual.

So Obi-Wan arrives on this creepy world that's kinda beautiful. Huh. And I notice his lightsaber...

I'm glad Obi-Wan force pushed it to the wall to end it's misery of slamming itself over and over, even though it's a droid.

This is where it gets creepy and exciting!

Good to know that Darth Mual replaced his legs. Those spider legs were creepy and fragile and.... gah. I hated it. Anyway, it's also good to know Obi-Wan is still himself.

Just like the trailer for Darth Mual returns! Beautiful! And deadly...

Yes, Obi-Wan, it is really him. Though he does talk more than in Episode one.

Yeah, he will never forget him.

The two brothers... I just read about Mual in Darth Plaguies... so he's half nighsister and everything... surprising and awesome! That explains a lot.

It seems not to belong in this episode and the graphics ain't good. Hmmm...

Yes that is Obi-Wan's lightsaber. Oh Force.

Doesn't seem to belong either. And not beautiful like the others.

A good lightsaber fight always pump me! And I see his lightsaber...

Darth Mual NEVER taunts. It simply isn't his style, as stated in wookiepedia. Until now. This is the first time I see Obi-Wan like this.
That's it for now! May the Force be with you!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I am so excited and nervous for this episode! I can't wait to see Obi-Wan and Maul fight each other and see more of my favorite Jedi :D

    ReplyDelete