Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Ultimate Fandom Quiz


Recently I saw many bloggers doing this, and I thought it was cool. I didn't know the link until just now from J&J Productions. So... here we go!

I honestly don't know what most of them are since I don't have much common knowledge other than Star Wars and maybe capital cities, so I'll just tell what I know.

For Harry Potter, I'm so glad I was able to go in Ravenclaw. Harry Potter is second only to Star Wars on my list, and I still go over it sometimes, pretty much like I do everyday for Star Wars. While everyone is wanting to go into Gryffindor, I actually want to be in Rowena's house most. Like she said, "Wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure". I feel the same way. While Gryffindor is chivalrous and all, I feel that knowledge is more important. Hermoine Granger was almost sorted into Ravenclaw, and she's my favorite character. I'm glad, though, that she was with Harry in Godric's house since it's the way it's meant to be. Knowledge definitely got Harry out of lots of tight spots in his adventures with his two best friends.

Elf in Lord of the Rings! I feel elated. I really love Legolas, and I want to be an elf. I'm delighted I get to live forever and everything... though Dumbledore said in Harry Potter that death is just life's next big adventure, and the Jedi accept it, and I know we would get tired to living someday, but then... isn't it awesome to get to live forever? Until we get killed or something?

Most of all, I'm so glad my results went to Jedi. If only it were true! I want to know everything I can about the Jedi Order... at least, from 60-19 BBY. I hope I get to know it all, but then I'm not quite there yet. I can already imagine myself in my dreams, touching the Force and using it as my ally... swinging my lightsaber strong and true... oh sigh. That's where I got my ideas for WATW (my previous post). I'd do anything to become a Jedi, or at least as much like them as I can be. Starting with my appearances, I did my padawan braid and cut my hair like I've seen Jedi did. I want to take gymnastics, and I'm going to take piano for the sake of playing the soundtracks that I feel help me get closer to the Force. And in the galaxy, I selected my master... a free one that could be as cannon as possible, of course, and how my life would be like (what friends I have, etc.)

I'm pretty satisfied with being the Child of Adam and Eve. I first read Narnia in grade four, and while I'm not a big fan of it, I'm sure I can be if not for Star Wars, and I'm too lazy to go take a look at the books again. I love the story nevertheless. Maybe I want be like Susan (though I don't like her ending) who can shoot arrows and kick butt.

I'm don't know what the other ones are, but weeping angel is Doctor Who sounds cool. I watched the movie, but I was young and terrified, so I didn't get a thing. Mortal in Percy Jackson sounds okay. I never allowed myself to explore Star Trek, since I like Star Wars, one and only. But I know what Klingon are and I don't like it. I don't care thought. Battlestar Galactica's results are okay, since I'm already human (duh!). I have no idea what the rest are, though I really want to read the Hunger Games!

That's it for now! May the Force be with you!

7 comments:

  1. Cool answers. :) I also like Hermoine Granger. From what I have seen in the first two Harry Potter movies I have seen, she is probably my favorite.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just skimmed through the movie, but I read the book in great detail. :) She's awesome :D

      Delete
  2. Really cool answers! We got quite a lot of the same ones :)

    My fandom card is here on my blog, I did it a while back - http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/2012/02/fandom-identification-card-what-i-would.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I guess we have quite alot in common- starting from star wars :D

      Delete
    2. Yes, I believe we do :) And you're welcome :)

      Delete
  3. wow we got some of the same answers. neato. :)

    ReplyDelete