Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I love your blog award! :)


I was awarded by Helen at Life of a Musician and Dancer.
Here are the rules:
1. Award 5 people
2. Tell who awarded you
3. Tell the people you awarded them
4. Always put the picture above the post
5. Always show the rules

I award... (The people who are my closest followers and probably gonna do it)
 
 
 
*cough*Voronda*cough*
 
 
 
So that's it... if your name is not on there it doesn't mean that I don't like you! It means I'm not sure if you're going to do it or not. These people on here are probably going to do it... and they're one of my first followers and loyal ones. May the Force be with you!

10 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks! :D Sure I'll do it (I'm studying, so I think I'll do it when I take a little break...within a couple of hours ^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Good luck on your studies :D

      Delete
  2. thx u. love coming ur way. ur awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag, Solace :) I'll be posting about it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) I'll be looking forward to it!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the award! :D I will post this after my "Spider-Man Week" is finish. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem! :) Oh by the way, I don't know if my comments are reaching your email or not, but just know that I'm still visiting your posts...

      Delete