Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Edits #6 :)

Okay, it's been awhile since I've updated my work. I've been doing a lot. Once again, thanks to Robyn for helping me out with these. I said I'll post the tweaks I did to my LAST FAN ART POST, and hey, it's been awhile since then. So here it is. You might notice that I've put DeviantArt watermarks on it, for... security reasons. If you want one without it, give me your email and the piece you want, and I'll send it to you.
My original piece

Added a darker color, just to make it blend more

My original piece

I know this is long outdated, but I just wanted to tweak it up. Anyway, I fixed the jagged lightsaber a bit. I couldn't fix the overlap well though.


My original piece

Changed the font and position a bit. Which one is better depends on what you prefer.

My original piece


Changed it to two lines.

I changed it again by adding death a the back...

And again- darkening the color. Last one :)

Now for the ones that I never showed the originals....

I don't like the blurry piece on the right. It turned out to be a disappointment.

I changed it to this, trying to convey that Vader is shutting away his past.

I think this one fits better, but the image above is better.

Now for the most EPIC one. I finally have screwed up the... you can say courage... to make a Legolas edit! I tried many times, but when I make the slightest mistake, it gave me a mini heart attack. My hero can't be anything less than perfect. So finally I did it- not that it's that perfect yet.

I changed it a little, because the blue tone bothered me and Robyn. She taught me how to make it more golden. I swear I sighed for so long over how epic he looks. I also changed the text to green to make it more suited.

Now for the new ones without any tweaks yet...

This is one of my favorites that I did. Simple and pretty powerful.



I loved that picture so much I just needed to do an edit of it. Again, simple and pretty powerful.

That's it... pretty long! May the Force be with you!

18 comments:

  1. I love the last two, but they are all really cool! You did an amazing job. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good job on your edits :). I really like the Legolas one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Legolas one is one of my better ones to me too :D Because he's my HERO <3 :D

      Delete
  3. love them all. teh one with ahsoka and vadar is awesomeness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Théoden of Rohan! I love that character, and the edit is wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I like him too, and I was devastated when he *spoiler* died.

      Delete
    2. Yes indeed, I almost cried when I watched/read that scene.

      Delete
  5. cool. I like the one with Ahsoka with the eskimo hood on. And the first one, too. Actually, I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! :D The Ahsoka with the hood on is one of the best I did in my opinion :)

      Delete
  6. Great pics! :D The Han Solo one is my favorite.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D It is one of mines too :)

      Delete
  7. Great Pic! I love them all! :) *Cough*Legolas is MINE!!*Cough*

    <3Vornda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      *Cough*Don't you dare*Cough* >:P <3 <3 <3

      Delete