Monday, July 2, 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award


1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award: Thank you to Shena at Pens, Thespians, and Words for giving me this award!

2) Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped into your head and why you continue it: Well, I really loved writing and one day on facebook I saw a link on an Ahsoka Tano page that went to Padawan's Journal, where I read a review of a season four episode. Then from that blog it was linked to other blogs, specifically Secrets of the Force. There's also an option for me to make my own, so I just clicked it and poof. This blog is formed.
I continued it because on my first post I was really surprised someone actually read and commented on it (Yes, that's you Shena). If someone actually enjoys my post, then I'm glad to make them happy- because it makes me happy too. So I continued with whatever pops into my head- starting with my fan fiction, which I just recently finished. It poped up when I woke up one morning thinking it's time to start another day, and my thoughts wandered to TPM... every saga has a beginning. Thus began the first line of my fan fic, which made me discover the depth of my love for writing.

3) Describe a usual day of your life: Wake up, brush my teeth and take a bath, ride a bike to school (if there is school), eat breakfast, learn, eat lunch, learn, go to train in the swim team, open my laptop to check new updates, do my homework, eat dinner, go to sleep.

4) Best collaboration with a blogger(s): I don't really have much, but there's one interview with James on his blog, and now I'm doing a photoshop with Robyn.

5) Worst collaboration with blogger(s): I don't have one, because I collaborated only once apart from that Star Wars fan art I'm doing now, and it was a great experience.

6) Explain what having this blog means to you: It means a lot. I love connecting with other people around the globe who loves the same thing I do, and I love talking in English with a good speaker, not here where everybody speaks Thai. I love sharing my thoughts and reading other people's thoughts, and I feel I'm a much better person when I'm writing because of how it strengthens my English.

7) Nominate 5 followers for this award: That would be need2read, Edessa, Helen, Robyn, and Jamie. If you're not on here and you know that you comment a lot, it's not because I forgot you but it means you got the 'I love your blog award' already, and I want to give all my awesome followers at least one.

That's it... May the Force be with you!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for awarding me!!! I'm so glad we're getting to know each other; I love how you're nearly on the other side of the globe but we still can connect through something like Star Wars! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) I'm very glad too :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, Solace! You are seriously awesome! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome :)
    Cool, glad I helped you with continuing your blog. I saw you post your blog review on Facebook through your Ahsoka Tano fanpage :).
    And I agree, it's really cool to be able to connect with people from all over the world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh then it's a good thing I posted it there :) Thanks again! :D

      Delete
  4. Thanks for awarding me Solace! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! You deserve it! :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the award. Am I supposed to do anything special when I post about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) No, if you want you can just do what I did.

      Delete