Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Kayla!

Today is a very special day... because it's Kayla's 16th birthday!!! Yay! Actually, the day's almost over and I'm just getting ready for bed, because here in Thailand the timezone is pretty different from America. I hope I calculated it right and it's still morning there!

To Kayla: Wishing you a very happy birthday. I made a card for you that unfortunately I can't hand in person, but here it is. I included Mando'a and Aurebesh- and your favorite characters I know you like. Thanks for Robyn for checking it out too. Even though I'm not Christian, God Bless!

[Click to enlarge]
For everyone else, wishing everyone a very happy Wednesday. I'm signing out, trying to get over my fear of Bloody Mary (Any suggestions?), and May the Force be with you!

8 comments:

  1. WOAH! That card is A-MAZING! You did a great job on it!!! And you did time it right, we're just getting up out of bed!

    Happy Birthday to my sister!!!! SQUUUUUEEEEEEE!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW! That is a so totally awesome card!!! I love it soo much!!! Thank you so much, Solace!!! :DDDD THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm glad it made you happy, because that makes me happy and I'll sleep happy! lol xD Happy Birthday again! :)

      Delete
  3. I don't know who Kayla is, but Happy Birthday anyway. Nice card, Solace.
    BTW, I just put a music video for In Dreams on my need2read blog, and it has a great picture of Legolas in it. Thought you might want to check that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but you don't know? Aww... click on the link above you "jedi filmaker" then you'll see her blog. It's awesome! :)
      Oh my gosh *choke* I have to see that!

      Delete
  4. Hey I just want to let you know I tried emailing you last night and I'm getting a message failure from yahoo. I thought it was my internet, but I tried again this morning and it still wouldn't go. Do you know why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. Yeah the message I get tells me they are sorry that they can't deliver the message and that the user doesn't have a yahoo.com account. I did a bunch of emailing yesterday and it seemed to be working fine. I hope you can figure out a solution soon. Maybe try resetting your password by clicking the "I forgot my password" link. Hope this helps.
    -Robyn :D

    ReplyDelete