Sunday, July 29, 2012

Inspiring...



Dear Fellow Star Wars fans, If you wish to scroll past this, that is okay with me. But by commenting on this post, you are promising to never give up on this fandom. Through the ups and downs, the rivalries, the fights. No matter how long you have been a fan, if you truly love the movies, and would do anything for them, I accept you. We have been together through The Originals, The Prequels, The Old Republic, The Clone Wars. And we will continue to stick together as one through new episodes and beyond. I just want you all to know that I love you. Every single person who takes the times to read this message. And we all love the same six movies. These movieswho will always have a place in our hearts, no matter where life takes us. This fandom is the greatest, kindest, wildest, fandom I have ever been a part of. You have any problems at all, no matter how personal, I assure you, any of us would love to chat. We are a true family. We are Star Wars fans. Star Wars, for some of us, are the reason we are still breathing, the reason we are still alive today. If I could say one thing to my favorite fandom, I would say this: Thank you, for being you.


I got it from a facebook status HERE that really touched me. I'm not that huge of a directioner, but I'm that huge of a Star Wars fan. So changed it a little and I'm sure all of you Star Wars fans out here can agree. Just to clarify, I didn't write this thing- I just changed it a bit to suit Star Wars. I feel the same about some other fandoms, not only as strongly as this. Hope this moved you. So... May the Force be with you...

20 comments:

  1. I will always be apart of this amazing fandom and family; it has a special place in my heart and it will remain there forever. It's the best story I've ever watched/read.
    I love all of my Star Wars friends :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I feel the same way. Love ya!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! :) Love you too :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, how beautiful!:D It's good to know there're some jedis (well, and good siths and bounty hunters xD)out there willing to be friends with you, no matter where you're from or you're like, just because you love Star Wars as much as they do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a Star Wars fan for most of my life and I will always be a Star Wars fan. No movie will ever match The Empire the Strikes for me. :D Very inspiring post, Solace.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star Wars is something i love to a T! and i love it, love it, love it. love this post so much. thanks for being you as well. the awesome you that is you. love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Star Wars so much as well! Thanks! :) Lova ya too! :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. A fandom that will never die... thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  6. Star Wars fans unite!!! Very inspiring post, Solace! I will always be a Star Wars fan, I can guarantee it!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Star Wars fans unite!!! :) I'm sure you'll always be a Star Wars fan too :) We'll love Star Wars forever!

      Delete
  7. I'll always be a Star Wars fan, no matter what! Thanks for this post. I lvoe that we can all join together in the fandoms, no matter who we are or where we're from. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you too! :) You're welcome :D We're one when together, we're one when apart. Mhi solus tome, Mhi solus dar'tome.

      Delete
  8. Amen! What an awe-inpsiring post!! United we shall stand!! May the force be with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) United we stand, together we fight. MTFBWY!

      Delete
  9. This is great! Yes, I will be staying in this fandom. :)

    ReplyDelete