Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Fan Art #3 :)

I haven't done a decent post in awhile. So okay... another time of my fan art! Notice it says fan art, not edits, and that's because this time I included my drawings. It's been awhile since I did that... since I'm not a very good artist with a pencil.

Also, I put the watermark there for... security reasons. If you want one, I'll give you one without watermark if you send an email to solaceutara@gmail.com.

Another thing is, as usual, many thanks go to Robyn for her wonderful critiques! I won't be posting the revised ones, since they are pretty similar though improved. Anyway, here we go!

Nothing much to say here, but please support the cause!!! I know there are some claims that it is false, but even if there's a slim chance that it is true, then it's worth fighting for. I believe it's true, anyway.

Taylor Swift is my favorite singer. She's amazing. My heart seems to melt every time I hear her. It almost turns liquid- but Star Wars turns completely into boiling water, though. Ha.
Oh, and One Direction makes my heart soar and dance too. As well as some other music, which I just listed on the sidebar. Too bad Selena isn't on there... she's good.

Nothing much to say here either... I'm just playing around with photoshop, though it has some mistakes like the blurry hand.

I tried to make a red lightsaber glow out of this one, but apparently I failed miserably- as you can see. But I still think it's pretty cool this way.


I've never done one of this, so I thought I'd just do it when the idea popped into my head. I'm no big fan of the Empire though- but I'm impressed at how it gained power.

The original one before I added the effects.

Legolas was here. Yes, Voronda. If you're reading this, I stole the background picture off your blog. To everyone else, I'm saying that to give Voronda credit. So this picture is dedicated to her- but  LEGOLAS IS STILL MINES AND ALWAYS WILL BE MINES!!! Anyway, I edited the picture to put Legolas in there- a bit transparent to show he's a spirit. That didn't work out pretty well, but it was okay.

Now my drawings- Ahsoka of course. She's easy to draw. The face is still kinda distorted though- but I'm pretty proud of the shading. The quality is bad though- sorry for that, I took a picture with my webcam.

Another one I took with my webcam. Sorry for the quality again- I don't have a scanner. This one is not really distorted but the shading is not that good.

That's it for now! Hope you like them! Until next time... May the Force be with you!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, your drawings are really good! Great expressions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you and you're very welcome :) *cough* :P

      Delete
  3. wow, cool drawings! :D For the red Death Star... did you try to make a red circle with its same size, add a gaussian blur and put it below the death star itself? It should work! (well, you have to put the Death Star on a separate layer first, but I think that's the easiest way to get it)
    Cool edits, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I did! But my photoshop acts all weird... not responding and stuff...
      Thanks anyway! :)

      Delete