Sunday, July 8, 2012

Star Wars on your computer MUST SEE!

For those of you who haven't seen this on 9gag yet, you really should. I suddenly fell in love with my computer even more once I saw that it has this Star Wars thing inside it... but I'm not going to spoil it for you. So follow the steps below- sorry if you're on Mac, it doesn't work- to see this amazing Star Wars thing.

For people on Mac (I hope there's no one...), you can search it up and watch it on Youtube.


Don't spoil it on the comment below- but tell me what you think of it! :) May the Force be with you!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't have time to look at all of it, but it was amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? :) Unfortunately my computer didn't have all of it, it stopped *spoiler* at the Death Star Escape.

      Delete
  2. Wow...that was really cool! It was a bit longer than I thought it'd be, but it was really cool! Mine ended at *SPOILER ALERT* Luke and Leia exiting the prison cell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, really cool! :) It was longer than I thought too :)

      Delete
  3. That was awesome! :D Thanks for the tip. Sorry for not commenting sooner, I thought I already did but I guess it didn't show up. :/

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) It's totally cool, I messed up like that many times too :)

      Delete