Monday, July 2, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


Wow... another award! Thank you to Aalya at Fangirl & Farmgirl for this award! You're awesome!

Now for the seven random things about myself:
1) My novel that I'm hoping to publish is now on chapter five of the first draft.
2) I have a lousy brother.
3) I mentioned this a hundred times, but I'm mentioning it again. I hate chocolate.
4) I'm entering 8th grade this summer. Time sure flies...
5) I have over a hundred dolls in my house, even though I'm not that girly girl type. Just collecting since I was small.
6) I've been to over 20 countries, but sadly never America.
7) I'm currently reading Rebuplic Commando, because it's the last series I haven't finished reading in the prequels.

Now I'm going to give this award to a few other bloggers that I never gave before:
Savanna, Arda, and Chris

I don't really think they'll do it, but oh well! May the Force be with you!

6 comments:

  1. Cool facts about yourself :) I also have a lot of dolls, though I don't have as many as you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I think a tomboy having dolls is a bit weird. But then, my brother is fourteen, he's not really gay as much as I hate to admit it, and he still steals my dolls to cuddle in bed xP

      Delete
  2. can i read ur novel when ur finished? i'd love to read it. also thnxs for your support about my recent post. i really appreciate it. i didn't have many dolls either. mostly barbies because my aunts would give them to me. i was and still am a total tomboy. u'll have to tell me how you like republic commandos. i so want to read it but don't know if i should. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For your comment on my blog, sure you can read my novel! I'll send you a free copy when I'm done, but it's going to be awhile and I don't know whether you'll like it. You're very welcome, I'm glad I helped you out. Unfortunately, I don't find barbies appealing and like you, I'm kinda a tomboy :) Republic Commando is okay, not the best book in the Star Wars prequels, but okay :D Prepare yourself for anti-jedi jabs though.

      Delete
  3. You deserve this award as you truly have a great blog! New follower and now you have a new comment. Can you please do the same for me?
    http://bookomatic.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will follow it now :)

      Delete