Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hey y'all! It's me... :)

I'm back. I feel as if I haven't posted a lot lately, so here I am. There's so many things I wanna talk about, but I don't have much time. My mom is hollering at me to go to sleep, even though it's still early. As always...

Anyway, first things first. I wanted to tell you all that I'm alive, breathing, and fine.


Hehe... and I'm still myself.

Second things second. It's my 13th birthday tomorrow!!! Yay! Some of you already know *cough*Voronda*cough* Of course, my birthday is pretty much another day of my life where nothing special happens (unless the one boy I pester about Star Wars everyday at the ping pong table buys me a lightsaber). It's still a mark though. And it's a mark that I can officially should be a Padawan, if I'm a Jedi. 

This is how I'm celebrating my birthday. Writing my name on the sand and blowing it like Harry Potter.

Third things third. THE HOBBIT.

I'm pretty sure that everyone here watched the two trailers, celebrated Hobbit Day, and is excited about December. I didn't do a post about it sadly, but I won't be posting it since I'm pretty sure you all had watched it!

Voronda. Just for you and me and another fangirl. Legolas and his father. <3

I have read the LOTR books again just for the pleasure. But I discovered that it has been a month since I had read a Star Wars book seriously, so I need to get back to that. I can't let the magic die inside me. Ever.

I also read The Giver (which is epic) for school, and the 101 ways to bug series (which I love) and Pleng's Song, which is published by the fifth grade teacher at my school. Sad ending.

I have a thought. I want to see everyone's face personally, but I don't think that we can... because you all are thousand and thousand of miles away from me. I'm thinking that we should discuss something together, not really as a podcast, or maybe Skype each other about Star Wars and things. What do you think? It's just a thought. I'm too busy to think a lot about it now anyway. 

My book. I'm letting two trusted teachers read it. But right now I'm pulling my hair out trying to finish it. Time is not a luxury I can afford, even as much as I want to.

I'm enjoying eighth grade. It's really busy and I have so many stuff piling on me. So I can't blog a lot. Oh, you'll still see me for the Clone Wars season five.


Stand strong and stay proud, like Obi-Wan. Always. May the Force be with you!

26 comments:

  1. Glad to see your back! I'll definitely be stopping by tomorrow and saying Happy Birthday. :D Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Solace! I hope you have a great birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn! :) Have a wonderful day! I love reading your comments and everyone else's! It makes my day!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh. It's your birthday tomorrow?!?! YAY!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! Are you kidding?! 13 is a huge milestone! OH MY GOSH I hope you have the epicest day ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Have a great day too!
      Actually, it's a pretty normal day xD

      Delete
  4. That's so cool about your birthday, I'll come by tomorrow and wish you a happy one. You're turning thirteen- wow, soon you'll be a teenager :)

    I agree, The Hobbit looks so awesome!!! :D :D Can't wait for the movie :D

    I read The Giver twice in my life and I agree, it's really good :)

    I'd like to Skype sometime, if that's all right with you :)

    Good luck on your book, I hope you get to where you want soon! :) When it's published I'll definitely read it :D (I'll write a review on my blog of it too).

    Love the Obi-Wan pic! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep forgetting that I'm not yet a teen! Eeeep! we have more in common than I thought!
      I don't have Skype currently, but I'm gonna download it in my new macbook. My Skype name is ploy.panapailin.jantarasombat :) My full name. Looks pretty weird xD
      Thanks for the lovely comment! I'm really glad for your interest! I'll read yours too!

      Delete
    2. Yay! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :D :D :D
      Okay thanks :) You're name is really cool :)
      You're welcome and thank you, I hope you like the book :)

      Delete
  5. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so sad it won't be an extra special day, so hugs from me and try to do something extra fun to do! *throws confetti in air*

    Wow.... teachers reading your story! That's great! Keep up with the hard work, it will pay off!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! Love ya! I sure will! :)
      They were glad to read it, and I'm waiting for feedback from them!

      Delete
  6. Now it's OFFICIALLY your brithday, so I can wish you happy birthday on the right day now. :P *ahem*
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYY I HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH AWESOMENESS AND EPICNESS AND COOLNESS AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!!!! XD Seriously though, happy birthday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
      Seriously though, thank you. ;)

      Delete
  7. I Like the pic at the beggining of the post it's nice! *COUGH*It's not the 28th yet!*Cough* I should write my name in sand for my bday, but all I'll have is snow sinc it'll be winter. Only 3 months till awesomeness!! <3 the pic!!! *crazy fangil smile* I'd be up for skyping! email me. and if you want I could go over your book for you. :)
    Have a good day!
    >----> Voronda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was thinking of using it for WATW next month :) This month's is coming on the way.
      You're lucky! NO snow here!
      Okay, I'll email you. :)
      Have a wonderful time!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and it's 28th in my timezone :P

      Delete
  8. Happy happy birthday Solace!!! :D I hope you had a really awesome day! Thirteen is a great age, and yeah, you are Padawan age now! Hope you enjoy this next year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Padawan age, though I get to more chances for a Hogwarts letter! :P Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  9. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D I hope you had a wonderful day full of surprises and presents. :D Oh, and lots of cake! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't get a lot of those though, and the last time I got cake was a long time ago :P Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  10. Happy Birthday! (sorry about being late). Cannot believe that The Clone Wars is tomorrow! :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're not late! I'm just going to sleep now :) I had a wonderful day! I can't believe it either... tomorrow I'm watching it!

      Delete
  11. Happy Birthday!!! I so sorry it's late, but I haven't been on the computer in a while. I hope you have a great year!!
    =) <3

    ReplyDelete