Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Birthday



Hey everyone! I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my last post for my birthday! You have no idea how much they mean to me. They are all a perfect birthday present.

My dad gave me a wake up happy birthday call and so did my mom, waking me up on the wrong side of the bad. Oh well.

My mom gave me money to buy any book I want, which I thought was pretty nice. My dad was busy at work, but usually every year he would make me a card. So the 2000 baht- which is about six dollars and some cents- goes to a new Star Wars book. Oh, and I got a shirt. It's pink and stuff, but it's okay. I'm glad I got it.

The boy I play ping pong with everyday is buying me a lightsaber-my very first one, so that's another awesome gift. A friend of mines gave me a penguin, which I named Ewok. I got two cards from my best friends- popped up photoshop Star Wars style.

I got a heart attack when I got the Lord of the Rings poster from my art teacher. I begged him for it for a very long time. Legolas was in the middle, looking epic. Yes, Voronda. Mines.

For those knowing that my birthday is on the 28th, my timezone is different so even if you type me happy birthday on 27th I receive it on the 28th since I typed up my last post on the 27th, which is 26th in your timezones... ugh, getting myself confused too.

It's only half a day, I'm at school right now. I finished all my homework and essays real early because I love doing them, so now I'm doing this. I hope I get a cake when I go home, but I shouldn't keep my hopes up high since I got more than I hoped already.

Today seems like just another day to me, but an important one. It officially marks that I can be a Padawan, but sadly it also marks that I can't get my Hogwarts letter anymore. Ah well. I have some regrets like that being thirteen. I know I'd miss being twelve sometimes, but hey, at least my mom won't squabble over me watching a PG 13 movie anymore.

I may be 13 now, but I'm still me. You know, somethings never change. I would still be that crazy star wars nut squealing over Legolas and trying to use wingardium leviosa (or the Force) to move an object.

Oh, gotta change my bio!

So... May the Force be ever in everyone's favor!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! :D
    Love this one too "May the force be ever in everyone's favor". Priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's awesome, I've always wanted a LOTR poster. :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, I always wanted one too :D My wish came true! I felt like I died and woke up in heaven staring at the poster!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great birthday!!! :D I'm glad you got a lightsaber and a LOTR poster with Legolas on it- both sound very cool!! :D
    Glad you had a great birthday and you're welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! the 26th was my 16th birthday!:D I'm glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I missed it! A late happy birthday to you! :P

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. you didn't! :P You commented right on it! :) Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like an AWESOME day!! And with great gifts!

    The force wasn't in my favor today. At the store with motion sensor doors, I tried to open them with the force. Didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) LOL. I never works for me, but I still get the feeling that the Force is with me xD

      Delete
  7. Stang! My internet's gone haywire when I was about to comment. *snickers* Happy Birthday, then! (he-he, I'm so late)

    I wish someone would buy me a lightsaber for a present. Oh and, I certainly hope there are no flour-water-egg fights there in Thailand! I usually get those XD.
    MtFbwY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I hoped for a long time too :P There's none here, thankfully :P

      Delete