Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Edits #7 :)

Hey guys! For me, school has started like, three weeks ago and I feel like all my work has been slouching- including posts on my blog. So. I'm finally doing a fan art post- something I haven't done for a month. Thanks to Robyn, as always, for looking at them. I decided to upload my original work as well as some of the ones edited on her advice, but only if they have a pretty big difference since I can't upload many pictures due to faulty connection. Here we go!

This one is dedicated for you, Shena :) I love the Siriwan couple.


I noticed there was a Jedi Order Symbol with a lightsaber glow and a I love Star Wars picture with a death star heart on it, but no I love Star Wars with a lightsaber glow. So I did one with a lightsaber glow with all the known lightsaber colors. The purple of Mace Windu is hardly seen, though.

You regular readers would know how much I love Ahsoka. So here's a desktop background I made for other Ahsokaholics.

With the suggestion Robyn gave me... it looked better. You can even put the icons on the right. Yay!


I was trying to make a lightsaber glow, failing miserably but giving interesting results.

Better.

I tried to make this piece confusing and painful to show Vader's emotions. Turned out pretty good. Robyn and I are still working on a better version.

I drew this on photoshop.

If you know me enough, you'd know I love Taylor Swift. So here's one edit of her.

Another one. I love this quote so much.


She's so pretty like a fairy! I wanted to upload one of her with fairy wings (Robyn suggested that) but... bad connection.

That's it for now... May the Force be with you!

10 comments:

  1. I love the Siri-Wan one!!!! :D Thank you for dedicating it to me! :D I agree, they are the coolest couple! :D I love the other ones as well, especially the Padme/Vader one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And oh yes... you're back! Where's my chapter! >:D

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! :D
      I can hopefully get the chapter up sometime this week.

      Delete
  2. i love the padme one. maybe its beaucase she's so awesome. i honestly shoudl do more readind up on siri tachi. once u get padme's redone give me a shout. i'd love to add to my collection if its all right with u. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, she's amazing. I'm trying to mend her up right now. It's perfectly okay with me if you wanna add it to your collection!

      Delete
  3. I love the Darth Vader ones, and the Taylor Swift ones are really cute. They're all great, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! The Ahsoka and Taylor ones are Adorable!!

    I'm a Star Wars fan and a Swiftie too hehe! My friend made me an awesome edit of Taylor Swift as a Jedi! I love it sooooo much! If you want to see it it's on my blog here:

    http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com/2012/07/06/taylor-swift-star-wars-and-starbucks/

    ReplyDelete