Friday, September 7, 2012

New Facebook Page!

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that I made a new Facebook page as a tribute to all my fandoms. I did not expect much here but I thought I'd give it a try. I'm all for new admins so if you are a fan of Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, the Hunger Games, and especially Star Wars I'd love to add you in. I know some of the regular readers here love a lot them and also Pirates, my newest fandom. Just comment below if you're willing to be admin!
This page is basically something to make you smile everyday. All of the posts aren't going to be related to the fandoms. Some of them will just be from 9gag or maybe sometimes a new music video I like, but most of them are about Star Wars and my other fandoms.
Right now I'd love to have new likes and then I guess I have to dig through my collection of Star Wars pictures and start posting...
Click HERE to see the page. May the Force be with you!

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I wish I could like your page, but I don't have a facebook. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it! :) It looked like a really cool page :D I've love to admin, if that's okay with you :) My name is Maegen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :) I'd love to add you as admin! I was thinking about it! :)
      Yeah, I know your real name :P

      Delete
  3. I would love to like your page, but I don't have a Facebook :( Hopefully soon I can get one so I can like it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should make one! it's okay, you don't have to like it :)

      Delete