Friday, September 14, 2012

Non-fandom related songs...

These are some songs I want to share with you. It has nothing to do with my fandoms- if I put those down it'll take forever. These pretty famous and you may have heard of them before.

Inspiring


Mariah Carey- Hero
Katy Perry- Firework
Sad
Taylor Swift- Ronan
Green Day- 21 guns
Happy 
Avril Lavigne- What the hell
One Direction- Up all night
Others
Maroon 5- Payphone
Tiffany Alvord- My sunshine
Carly Rae Jesphen (She sang Call me Maybe) and Owl City- Good Time
That's it for now... May the Force be with you... always! :D

8 comments:

  1. Some wonderful songs! I like the last one especially, it was pretty good!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I listen to Good Time everyday :D Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love a lot of these groups and songs :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the songs "21 Guns" and "Payphone" especially, but they're all pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I auditioned with the LOTR songs, and it went well! I'm a school teacher in Anne of Green Gables.

    ReplyDelete