Saturday, October 20, 2012

Guest Post on HNED and some random stuff

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I did a post on Holonet Entertainment Daily on Lord of the Rings gifs. Thank you Edessa for letting me post on there!
Guys, also prepare for an overdose of epicness in that post. Especially on Legolas.

Now that I thought of it, do any of you want to do guest posts? If you do, comment your email down here and tell me if you want it deleted or not once I got it to save your privacy. Unless I already have your email, of course. Oh, if you do, please put guest posts as a label and whatever other category it falls into.

I've been very busy with competitions and essays to do. However, I got a gold medal on the ping pong competition! Yay! Now school is closed with October break and hopefully I can get some slack cut off.

A post on the latest episode and my fan art is coming soon! Most of my fan art is about Taylor Swift since I fell even harder for her now that her new album Red is coming out in October 22nd! I liked her since two years ago and now, looking back, her music really brings a happy smile to my face almost like Star Wars does.

So... until next time, May the Force be with you! :D

PS- Shena... I'm dying for the new chapter of your fanfic.


14 comments:

  1. If by guest post you mean write one for your blog, yes I would most definitely be interested in writing one! :) You probably already have my e-mail but here it is: johnstarslayer@gmail.com
    It is my public one so don't deleted it.
    Congratz on winning the ping pon medal. :D I've played some ping pong and I am OK at it, you would probably kick my butt at though. lol

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :D I'll send you an invite :D
      Thank you! :) actually, I haven't trained for real in awhile.

      Delete
  2. I'd love to guest post! I think you have it, and I don't want to make it public, but if you don't, then you can head over to my blog because I have it on my blog. :)

    I played ping pong for the first time last week and failed. :P Good job on winning gold! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll see on your blog :D
      Keep practicing! When I was five I failed a lot too. I started ping pong then.

      Delete
    2. Cool! When can I guest post?
      Will do! :D

      Delete
    3. Whenever you feel like it :) I'll be a bit busy so I'm glad I'll be able to have some people to cover up :D

      Delete
  3. I just saw your post and it was EPIC! I did notice an awesome one of Legolas was missing-do you mind if I add it for you?
    I would love to do a guest post for you, but I'm out of ideas...
    If you have anything specific you want me to post about, that might help. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Go ahead! Some of 'em won't load and I want as much as possible!
      Not really :P Maybe you can give me your email first, and then I'll send you an invite, and whenever you feel like posting do so.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on getting a gold medal! :D That's awesome! :)
    I'd love to do a guest post sometime. My email is right here - 689middleearth@sbcglobal.net
    And yes, I'll try and get the chapter up soon- I've been super busy as of late. ;) :)
    I'll go look at your guest post real :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Do it anytime you want, I'll send you an invite :)
      Looking forward to it!

      Delete
  5. You're so very welcome, Solace! And your post was so awesome! Thank YOU! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be interested in guest posted!! And CONGRATS on your ping pong tournament!!! The newest episode of the clone wars was awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D :D :D I'll send an invite to you

      Delete