Sunday, October 21, 2012

Star Wars gifs

*jumps down from platform* Hello there! Some of you probably know me, but for those who don't, my name is Helen and I blog over at the Life of a Musician and Dancer and Star Wars Here & There.
Most of you probably know that Solace recently guest posted over at Edessa's with some amazingly epic LOTR gifs. I thought I would copy her idea...except with Star Wars gifs. Hope you enjoy!












 



 



ilithyiad:

I love the look on Han’s face as the realization that Luke and Leia are siblings finally hits him, mid-kiss.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting, Helen! I greatly enjoyed it! Your GIFs will be a worthy addition to my collection...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for letting me guest post! It was really fun. :D

      Delete
  2. Overwhelmed by the awesome epicness of the post!
    I really like the one with Han Solo running into the group of Stormtroopers and then runs away. Hilarious scene! :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is my favorite gif too. His face is priceless when he sees the stormtroopers!

      Delete
  3. AWESOME gifs, Helen!!! :D Great guest post! :D

    ReplyDelete