Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Bound for Rescue Review

Okay, we'll keep this short and sweet. 

Stilwater, thanks for the picture. Hehe. :)

Okay, so to start off I kind of liked this episode, but it could be better. It's the best episode of the arc so far. This may contain possible spoilers.

I liked seeing the different younglings come in, as well as Obi-Wan finally back. Gungi's lightsaber looked really awesome. I liked the action somewhat at the beginning of the episode too. Hondo drunk... that was pulled off well. The acrobatics of the younglings... another cheer. Grevious appearing badass here is one of the best things. I feel sorry for that poor clone. 

I wasn't very surprised that there was a dug, but I was surprised that he was in a ship full of acrobats. I wondered that, if Ahsoka was sold to him, would he be able to handle her?

One thing: there were only blue crystals in the came and how come one of them had green color? And how come Obi-Wan warned Grevious? That was totally out of line. Somethings like this make me feel that I won't enjoy the episode a lot, or maybe it's just the back of my mind that tells me to stop procrastinating homework.

I can't wait next saturday for the new episode, even though I'd get to watch it on Sunday at Mastertoons. I haven't done much other than reviews for awhile... so I guess something will be coming up as soon as I can think of it. Maybe something on my book, or poetry like Tolkien's and song lyrics, but I don't think it will make a decent post. Any suggestions? 'Til then, May the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment