Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!




The sun rises again, another day comes. But today is not just any day. The sun shines brighter. It's Christmas.

I remembered making that collage last year dedicated to my readers and most especially my loyal followers. (By the way, thanks for commenting on the post last year, Shena) I didn't make a new one this year, since I've been gone on vacation and I just came back. Hope you guys like it.

There's not much to say. Just enjoy your holiday, and think of Star Wars every now and then like you always do.

How has your Christmas been? I'd love to hear about what you want, what happened, and how happy you all were. This is mines.

Here it's sunny; always sunny. Even in Christmas time. My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas, but when December first came I set up a small old Christmas tree I had from my childhood. The lights made it look so magical. For one moment I can pretend that nothing happened since then, and maybe I was even back at the time when I was so eager to grow up. 

Which reminds me, I want to share a song or two with you guys. I know that you guys aren't really crazy about Taylor Swift and singers and so on, but these two songs are really good. It's not Christmas songs (though Frosty the Snowman is really good, makes me feel like I'm five). One is about childhood, which is what I was talking about, and the other is about how a man just wants to find special things inside of him and didn't want to be a hero. Please take your time to listen to them! 

Warning: It can make you cry. Sometimes it does to me.






***

I would give anything for a Christmas as magical as the one here in the Great Hall. I don't tell anyone here though, they think I'm just deluded to believe Harry Potter is real. To me, it will always be real in my heart.


This is how I look like seeing something I want for Christmas. I don't have lots of things I want though, and I don't think about what I want often because I just want to be content with what I have. Sadly, we don't really do exchange gifts in Christmas time. I got a few things this month that I will consider Christmas gifts, though technically it's not.

I got not one, but TWO of my first ever Star Wars shirts from my mom (even though she just brought it with me in the store, not gift-wrapped), which freaked me out. One is a hipster Yoda listening to music, all in black and white except for the pink in the cool shades. Another one has Vader saying 'Join the Dark Side, we have cookies'. There's always The Hobbit too. That was a really nice gift- to go see it in the theaters. I have to thank my parents for the tickets! A friend gave me a nice keychain and I got LEGO Star Wars death star (which is now hanging as a Christmas ornament) and TIE fighter to assemble. I'm really grateful for that. 

The only thing I actually want for Christmas (that I didn't get) is something that can't be gift wrapped. Well, except for maybe the One Ring which you can buy off the Internet, but I'm saving that for my engagement ring. Hehe. Anyway, I want to learn to play piano or guitar. I want to play and song or a soundtrack. I wanted it for some time now, but it's pretty expensive to learn.

I have other things that I want but are pretty impossible to get, like horse riding or taking a trip to New Zealand to see The Hobbit productions. I won't even go into that.

I gave some presents, including a cute, small hippo doll to my 15 year old brother. He still likes dolls, especially ones with fat noses, which everyone finds a bit weird. Usually I hate him, but hey, it's Christmas. He also got a gun that shoots out small plastic balls that won't kill you, but hurts like a rubber band.

Here's two versions of Harry Potter "Twelve Days of Christmas" I want to share with you guys.


Version #1


Version #2
On the first day of Christmas, the Marauders gave to us....a food fight in the Great Hall.

On the second day of Christmas, the Marauders gave to us....two cranky professors and a food fight in the Great Hall.

On the third day of Christmas, the Marauders gave to us....
three epic snowball fights, two cranky professors and a food fight in the Great Hall.

On the fourth day of Christmas, the Marauders gave to us....four exploding cauldrons, three epic snowball fights, two cranky professors and a food fight in the Great Hall.

On the fifth day of Christmas, the Marauders gave to us....FIVE HUNDRED POINTS! Four exploding cauldrons, three epic snowball fights, two cranky professors and a food fight in the Great Hall.

On the sixth day of Christmas, the Marauders gave to us....six detentions, FIVE HUNDRED POINTS! Four exploding cauldrons, three epic snowball fights, two cranky professors and a food fight in the Great Hall.

On the seventh day of Christmas, the Marauders gave to us....seven pissed-off Slytherins, six detentions, FIVE HUNDRED POINTS! Four exploding cauldrons, three epic snowball fights, two cranky professors and a food fight in the Great Hall.

On the eighth day of Christmas, the Marauders gave to us....eight toilets a-flooding, seven pissed-off Slytherins, six detentions, FIVE HUNDRED POINTS! Four exploding cauldrons, three epic snowball fights, two cranky professors and a food fight in the Great Hall.

On the ninth day of Christmas, the Marauders gave to us....nine Elves a-dancing, eight toilets a-flooding, seven pissed-off Slytherins, six detentions, FIVE HUNDRED POINTS! Four exploding cauldrons, three epic snowball fights, two cranky professors and a food fight in the Great Hall.

On the tenth day of Christmas, the Marauders gave to us....ten stampeding Centaurs, nine Elves a-dancing, eight toilets a-flooding, seven pissed-off Slytherins, six detentions, FIVE HUNDRED POINTS! Four exploding cauldrons, three epic snowball fights, two cranky professors and a food fight in the Great Hall.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, the Marauders gave to us....eleven trees a-burning, ten stampeding Centaurs, nine Elves a-dancing, eight toilets a-flooding, seven pissed-off Slytherins, six detentions, FIVE HUNDRED POINTS! Four exploding cauldrons, three epic snowball fights, two cranky professors and a food fight in the Great Hall.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, the Marauders gave to us....twelve destroyed paintings, eleven trees a-burning, ten stampeding Centaurs, nine Elves a-dancing, eight toilets a-flooding, seven pissed-off Slytherins, six detentions, FIVE HUNDRED POINTS! Four exploding cauldrons, three epic snowball fights, two cranky professors and a food fight in the Great Hall.

To sum it all up, Merry Christmas, Happy Life day and Merry Force be with you! And depending on your fandom, May the blessings of the Elves and Men be with you, May the odds be ever in your favor, etc. :D

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!!!! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Solace! :D I'm glad you got some Star Wars t-shirts and other things :) Oh, and I LOVE Five for Fighting and their song "Superman"- I agree, it is a beautiful song. And the Harry Potter versions of the Twelve Days of Christmas were great! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I know right? It's so beautiful! Really? Thanks! :D

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas! Sorry I'm late ;p! Couldn't access the internet for days,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Merry Christmas...wow, it's really kind of late to say that, but my computer is evil or something, so I couldn't before. I'm still working on my Christmas post for my Star Wars blog...hopefully I finish by Valentine's Day...haha
    And yeah, the song parodies were great...my friends and I wrote one once...I'll have to dig it out sometime. It's not Harry Potter, obviously, but it's really funny...

    ReplyDelete