Thursday, January 17, 2013

Some Percy Jackson things

I know, I've been posting about Perseus three times in a row. But I'm still on fangirly mode, even though I'm deadbeat right now from friend problems at school that I won't bother mentioning. I'll keep this short and sweet.

Anyway, there's an awesome Percy Jackson blog that I'd appreciate if you follow. Click HERE to go see it!

On the side note, I'm almost done reading the Kane Chronicles. I do not like it as much as Percy Jackson, but it's pretty good. I didn't like the two protagonists as much as Percy, but I was always fascinated with Egypt more that Greek and Rome. I brought the last book in actual pages, not an ebook. I wanted to feel the pages and smell the scent while reading, and I wanted something that's a hard copy from Rick Riordan. I just thought the Kanes are worth mentioning.


Anyway... Still in Percy Jackson mode... May the Gods be with you!

4 comments:

  1. As I said before, I haven't read the books or watched the movies but I will go check it out. :) By the way, what is your opinion of the possible new Star Wars film, "Seven Jedi"? I just posted about it today if you haven't heard about it yet. :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'll go check it out, I'm currently at school :P

      Delete
  2. I awarded you at my blog!!! :) Here's the link! http://throughtwoblueeyes.wordpress.com/2013/02/05/shine-on-award/

    By the way, I got my Skype account up. You sounded excited about that, if you're on Skype we should be contacts, if you want!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay thank you!!! :D I'm honored!!!
    Sure, my Skype name is Ploy.Panpailin.Jantarasombat

    ReplyDelete