Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

I know, this is late. Unfortunately, I got held up on Valentines day. I had a math test. But this is riddled in my head: Do you wish me a happy Valentines day, or mean that it is a happy Valentines day whether I want it or not, or do I feel happy this Valentines day, or that it is a Valentines day to be happy on?

All of them, I guess. Thank you, Gandalf. So here I am, listening to love songs. I especially like "Am I ready for love" by Taylor Swift, even though it was never published. I can relate to that song.

Anyway, I'm doing a little challenge from Covert Knight. Thank you for tagging me!


Rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you. Also post the rules.
2. Do the challenge. You can use any editing program you want.
3. You can choose to tell the pairing you're using or to let the readers guess. You may give them hints, too.
4. Tag two to three people.


1) Done that!

2) 


3) It's not the best, unfortunately. I think it's pretty obvious. BIG HINT: Shena, this is for you. Now everyone will know. 

4) I tag:
Helen
Robyn

I'm very curious about how it'll turn out! You two are both amazing editors!

My Valentines day update goes like this.
My Valentines day went pretty well. I had a card from a friend (that's a girl). I'm in that 'forever alone' group, of course. No surprise. The problem is, people don't think so. They sell roses at school, and I bought one. It's for my mom and dad. After the fourteenth, they're traveling again and I won't be seeing them for months. They think my best friend-that's-a-boy bought it for me. I made it clear that we don't have anything between us, and he made sure of that too with everyone. All we do together is talk about history and Star Wars like nerds and play ping pong together.
I was like, "Gee, thanks for thinking that a boy can actually like me, but I belong only to my fandoms."
Of course, while I was acting like this, girls were sending boys bunch of roses so big that I felt bad for them wasting all that money. I didn't even buy a rose for *the boy*, but that's partly because I'm chicken. And of course, for God's sake, most of us are only fourteen! I'm thirteen!

I think I'll stop ranting now. I don't think you guys might enjoy it. Hehe.

So... May Aphrodite be with you! Oh, and a post on the meaning of love is coming up!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'll start working on it today. :) ...and I totally agree! I don't think Valentine's Day is something to freak out much over since most people don't really start dating seriously (considering marriage I mean) until they are 18 and even that is very young!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thanks for commenting! Yep, it's totally not something to freak out about.

      Delete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day!! :D Glad you had a good day! :) I understand that- my family and other people do that to me when I talk to a guy my age(or when I'm staring at the guy I like). Sorry you have to deal with it.
    I agree, you are too young to be having a boyfriend. You'll be ready eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I think it's inevitable. Yep, I don't think I want a boyfriend even if I like him. I'm not ready for the game yet, but maybe I will be someday. Let's hope that day is far away.

      Delete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! (late me...)
    It's so pretty! I like your fanart! ;) It's for Shena? From the lightsaber color, I think I can guess XD.
    We're of the same age, aren't we? Yeah, we are too young to start romantic relationships. But you know, little crushes are unavoidable. It's fine you know, as long as we don't overreact about it.... At this point, we don't really need a boyfriend. Having a male best friend, on the other hand, is just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete