Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Shine On

First of all, I know I haven't posted in a long time. Mostly it's because I'm starting high school soon, so I'm taking all sorts of ridiculous tests. Secondly, I'm still thinking about Percy Jackson (by the way, you need to read Son of Sobek short story preview if you haven't already). Lastly, I have so much on my mind I don't know how to write it down. I've read lots of good books in the past month- Divergent and Mortal Instruments, for example.

So, moving on.

shineonaward

The Shine On Award Rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post the badge on your blog. It’s pretty. Do it.
3. Answer the questions posed to you. Regardless of how out-of-left-field they may be.
4. Nominate five bloggers who shine a little light in your day and be sure to notify them.
5. Issue some questions you’d like them to answer.

1) Thank you so much Jamie for awarding me! I'm really honored. You're awesome. I've been wanting to post something too. 

2) Done! :)

3)
What's your favorite comedy or TV show that you've seen?


I like Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Suite Life on Deck, Hannah Montana, and all those things on Disney channel now long gone. Right now it's Star Wars The Clone Wars. I also like Ellen DeGeneres show; I watch it everyday for a laugh.
But it doesn't really count, since I watch them online. I don't have a cable TV.

The Avengers or the X-Men and why?

Avengers. The move appeals to me more.

What is one of your favorite carnival rides?

Roller Coaster! Especially the ones in long dark tunnels where we can't actually see. 

Who do you like more in films, the heroes or the villians? Why?

Heroes. I stick with good guys. Most of the times they're also hotter.

Is there something that comes with the territory of blogging that you struggle with–is it hard for you to write your posts, schedule them, come up with the post ideas, act?

Sometimes I can't get myself to finish writing a post because it seems as if something is missing from making it better. Sometimes I don't get ideas, which is more often these days.

Favorite ice cream?

Vanilla. I hate chocolate, as most of you know.

If you could meet your blogging friends, who would you like to meet and where and how would you like to meet them?
I'd like to meet in a Star Wars convention or maybe some where full of nature. I don't really care, as long as we get to meet! As for how I would like to meet you guys, probably... I don't know. Maybe as a surprise?
4) Let's see, Bloggers who light up my world like nobody else... ha. I'm going off singing again.
Shena Tolkala
James The Movie Reviewer
Faith
Padmé Arya Éowyn Istalrí Skywalker
James Junkers
Covert Knight
That's more than five. Oh well. I can't bear to take anyone out.
5) My questions:
-Who's your role model? 
-Why do you blog?
-How do you view Twilight?
-Describe your style of writing.
-When do you get a stroke of inspiration most? (FYI, Mines is in the shower. I love water.)
-What do you do with your stroke of inspiration? For example, I rush to write in my notebook and then type it up later.
I'm very curious about these and look forward to seeing your answers! Have fun!
May the Force, Gods, Odds, Blessings of Elves and Men, and whatnot fandom you're in, be with you!

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for deleting the comment. I misspelled something ;(.
    Thank you so much for awarding me! It shrugged off most of my depression :), which equals in brightening my day!
    Err... what did I just say? *blames on certain TV show and a certain nutty anthropologist* Sorry if it's.. uh, facepalm-worthy.

    I really enjoyed reading your answers, by the way! Oh, I like roller coasters, too! But I never dared to ride cheap roller coasters - they're... creepy?
    I normally don't get ideas when in the shower, but I like to relax in the warm water a lot. It's some sort of meditation, to me. ;)

    Okay, may I answer the questions you got, just for fun? XD
    1.) BONES!! (I just love Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz's on-screen chemistry - and the characters, too) TCW, of course. Also Justice League Unlimited, Generator Rex, and Secret Saturdays.

    2.) I like them equally, and to be honest, I'm more interested in DC's superheroes.

    3.) As long as the safety's guaranteed, I'll take the ride. I like adrenaline-pumping rides, mostly.

    4.) Mostly, I stick to the heroes. Except for Twilight... I rooted for the villains instead.

    5.) Problems with blogging? Ideas, time, and mood. Oh and, I often don't know where to start.

    6.) Mint ice cream!

    7.) I'd love to meet almost all of the Star Wars fans I meet on the net, but especially Shena, Solace, and Stilwater.
    Maybe when I'm touring in their country? Or when they're having a vacation somewhere in Java? Ehe...


    I hope I can post this soon! Once again, thank you very much for the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally fine, lol, and thanks for the long comment! :)
      Oh me too! Warm water, cheap roller coasters, lol :D
      I enjoyed your answers, even if they're just for fun! I'm touched with number 7! You should come to Thailand sometime, even though I'm moving again soon.
      You're welcome :)

      Delete
  3. Great answers!! :D I love roller coasters too! :D And vanilla ice cream is definitely good! :) I used to like those Disney Channel shows when I was younger, especially the Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
    Thank you for awarding me!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you too :)
      You're welcome :)

      Delete
  4. Alright! I love your post and your answers, too! :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! I can't wait to do it...but it might take a while...I'll have to find time to write up my responses.
    I don't watch TV on my TV, either...even though we have just about all the channels...if I did watch TV on my TV (lol) it would definately be Doctor Who, but first I would have to catch up on that since I have only seen the first two episodes... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's totally fine :D
      Lol! Yeah, I wanna watch Doctor Who too :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the award! I will try and answer them Saturday. :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I look forward to it! :)

      Delete