Sunday, February 10, 2013

Very Inspiring Blog Award



Another Award! Yay!

Rules: 
Display the award logo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements

Thank you, James and Shena!

Now for the facts. I'll try to make them what my usual readers don't know.

1) I just had my braces off. I'm wearing retainers now. I hate them. I can't pronounce words properly in them. I wonder what will happen when I go to school tomorrow?

2) I've read around 20 books since the start of 2013, since they're all good books. Usually I'd read less, but most of them Star Wars books. Sadly, out of the 20 books I read only a few are Star Wars books.

3) I own/admin around 7 pages on Facebook.

4) Since I'm going to high school in a few months, these weeks are the craziest I've seen in a long time. I took ASMA math tests, ISA testing, and next week is scheduled for MAP testing. I'm also preparing for SAT.

5) I really want to learn guitar, and I will finally have the money to buy one soon. 

6) I got the boost of money to buy guitar from "Ang-pao" money for Chinese New Year (I'm part Chinese, even though I don't feel Chinese at all).

7) After Valentines day, I won't be seeing my parents for a few months. They're going to Pakistan (for those who don't know, my dad's a diplomat so we travel a lot) and I'll be following them for freshman, then I'll come back here to finish high school.

Now I award...
Faith
Robyn
James 
Jamie
Shena
Aalya
Covert Knight
Savanna
Tahl
Lindy
Edessa
Stilwater
Arda
Voronda
Helen

I don't know if I can award those who are already awarded, much less those who awarded me, but I want to. Hehe. They all inspire me a lot.

I'm glad I did this, and I look forward to your awards! May the Force be with you!

13 comments:

  1. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet
    interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.
    The Equation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. :) Its cool to learn more about you. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Great post and you're welcome!! :D
    Good luck on all your school things and I'm glad you've been enjoying the books you've been reading :D
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for awarding me!

    I hope you get used to your retainer quickly! I've had braces and I wore a retainer for a about a year afterwards and none of it was much fun!

    I didn't know your dad was a diplomat! That's really cool! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      I think I'll get used to it soon, but I'll never like it! Thanks anyway :D
      Oh, thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the award :)

    Wow, 20 books. What kind of books do you like to read, besides Star Wars and LOTR?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for commenting!
      I read every book I come across that seems interesting. The books I've recently read that I like are Divergent, Mortal Instruments, and Artemis Fowl. Anything in Sci-Fi/Fantasy or adventure is great for me. Romance is fine too if it doesn't get too mature.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the award! :D
    It was nice to know more about you. You're gonna learn to play the guitar? That's cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and You're welcome! :D Yeah, I'd really love to play a musical instrument.

      Delete