Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Star Wars Day & May the Fourth be with you!


So... another May the Fourth. I still remember my last year post. I made the picture above last year. I can't believe how much happened since then. I can improve that picture a LOT now, for instance. 

While this year has not been as exciting as last year in Star Wars terms, I still thank Star Wars for everything it gave me. Not to sound cheesy, but like I said in my post last year, Star Wars made me who I am. Without it, I would never have joined any other fandoms. I wouldn't be a book nerd. I wouldn't think the way I do... do the things I do... and most importantly, Star Wars is a friend to me. 

Ah, some things never change.

I would also like to point out that May the Second is the day Voldemort was defeated by Harry Potter. Potterheads, including me, raised our wands at seven pm and had seven minutes of silence in remembrance to those who died in the Battle of Hogwarts. Oh, and I wore a Harry Potter shirt and drew the deathly hallows on my arm, making the elder wand slightly bolder.


One more thing. Son of Sobek is coming out May the seventh. Can't wait to read the Percy Jackson/Carter Kane crossover. Looks like May is an exciting month! 

May is also the last full month of school before the summer holidays. I'm glad, though I'd really miss my friends. Also, most of the tests are over, we're reading the Hunger Games in class, we're swimming in PE (that ROCKS), and doing exciting things. I'll stop now because my arm seriously hurts from wrestling.

I can't really celebrate since I'm pretty much the only one who likes Star Wars/Harry Potter/Percy Jackson/Hunger Games here. I'm still wearing my Star Wars shirt, though. What are YOU going to do for Star Wars day? Comment below and May the Force be with you!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Star Wars day!!! May the Force be with you always, girly!!!

    I'm excited for another Star Wars day myself but I don't really have any plans, unfortunately. :(

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And with you.
      Me too!

      Delete
  2. Happy Star Wars Day, and May the Fourth be with you :D

    ReplyDelete