I haven't posted in awhile and I don't like to neglect this blog longer than I already had. It's time to catch up! So here we go.
Thank you to Edessa for awarding me!
My 11 random facts:
1) I'm going crazy because Pakistan blocks YouTube, and I really need to watch Desolation of Smaug trailer.
2) For that reason, I can't wait to get back to Thailand to watch it.
3) The last time I cried and wasted a thousand tissues is when reading the Fault in Our Stars. Seriously, I don't think I ever cried that hard before. I hate you, John Green. My fandom heart is broken by the feels.
4) I'm listening to a classic country song. Taylor Swift's unreleased song "Your Anything" is now stuck in my head. "I'll be an angel giving up her wings..." ladadada.
5) I seriously miss my friends.
6) Why number five? Not just summer vacation, but I'll be starting my freshman year in Pakistan. One more year until I meet my best friend. I hope I'll still be close to him when I get back.
7) I am seriously getting nostalgia 24/7. I keep thinking of happy memories in grade eight. I think that's the best year of my life.
8) I can play guitar a bit now. Just enough to play most songs. I want to try finger style, but I need to switch chords faster first.
9) I am currently starting to read Safe Haven by Nicolas Sparks.
10) All my graduation photos make me look like a have a pumpkin face. Sad.
11) I just came back from trekking through the Himalayas. The view was breathtaking- but the toilets were... eh. I won't even start.
1. If you could go anywhere in the world for as long as you'd want to, where would you go?
Canada.2. What's your least favorite food?
3. Biggest pet peeve?
4. What's the best movie and/or video game and/or tv show you've ever watched/played?
Star Wars.5. Do you prefer "junk movies" (movies just for enterainment's sake) or deep, complex ones?
I can watch anything.6. What's one of your most favorite memories?
Oooh, nice one. I'd have to choose the time when my best friend invited me to play tennis with him. He's awesome at that. I supposed he's happy to beat me in tennis, since I beat him in ping pong.
Oh, the nostalgia.7. Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
In five years I see myself in a good college, still close to my friends, and having published a good book. In ten years, I see myself living a good life- married, writing books in a house near the wilderness. I hope the book would be as famous as Percy Jackson and Harry Potter.
8. What is your number one fandom?
Star Wars9. Would you rather be stranded on a deserted island with Deadpool or Wolverine?
Wolverine.10. Describe your room in three words.
Don't. Have. One.11. What's your dream job?
My Random Questions
1) What advice would you give children today?
2) Whom do you consider to be the hero of our generation?
3) Have you ever saved someone's life?
4) What was the last song you heard?
5) Where do you go for advice?
6) Which countries have you been to?
7) Would you rather live without your favorite fandom or the internet?
8) What talent would you like to have?
9) What is one thing you would like to change about the past?
10) Where does all your money go?
11) What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?
I'm going to tag some people that has already been tagged... and anyone who wants to do this.
And... I tag Edessa back.
That's it... May the Force be with you! :)