Thursday, November 28, 2013

100 things I'm thankful for.

Time flies. When was the last time I posted?

Anyway, it has been almost exactly two years since I made this blog. I thought I'd do a little late Thanksgiving post listing a hundred things I'm thankful for. It's like little reasons to smile.

I'm thankful for...

  1. You guys commenting on my posts.
  2. Your blogs. They're awesome. Seriously. Even if I forget to comment on your posts. *cringes*
  3. Fate giving me a chance to meet my best friend here- she's a serious bookworm.
  4. How the colors of the leaves turn so beautiful in autumn here. We never get to see this in Thailand.
  5. The cool weather. I'd forgotten what it was like to be sweating.
  6. The internet. It gave me all my fandoms. Great- now I'm just going to start listing them.
  7. Star Wars
  8. Harry Potter
  9. Lord of the Rings
  10. Doctor Who
  11. Percy Jackson
  12. The Mortal Instruments
  13. Divergent 
  14. The Hunger Games
  15. Merlin
  16. Sherlock
  17. Taylor Swift
  18. Legend
  19. Caster Chronicles
  20. Maximum Ride
  21. I am Number Four
  22. Pirates of the Caribbean
  23. Narnia
  24. Disney
  25. Alex Rider
  26. Pendragon
  27. Artemis Fowl
  28. Marvel
  29. The Fault in Our Stars (Nerdfighters)
  30. Les Miz
  31. Maze Runner
  32. Hush Hush
  33. Vampire Academy
  34. Perks of Being a Wallflower
  35. Delirium
  36. The authors and creators of the fandoms above that I just went overboard on listing.
  37. My parents.
  38. My teachers. The awesome ones.
  39. Blogspot for hosting this blog. 
  40. Whoever invented the calculator. It saved my life.
  41. Cake and all the other foods. Seriously. I feel so sorry for the kids without food and water.
  42. Music. 
  43. My kindle. 
  44. My computer. I can't live without it.
  45. Air conditioning and a heater.
  46. A house with a roof.
  47. A comfy bed.
  48. My childhood dolls.
  49. Memories.
  50. The sun. (I'm not running out of things to write. I seriously started realizing how I'll miss the sun when it starts to snow.)
  51. Home. 
  52. The stars and every beautiful thing in nature. 
  53. My new mockingjay watch someone has given me a few days ago. He's awesome.
  54. Socks. They're so comfy and warm I can't imagine going through winter without them. Again, never had this problem in Thailand.
  55. Jennifer Lawrence. I saw Catching Fire last weekend and she deserves ten Oscars.
  56. Colour.
  57. Sleep. After starting high school I realize how much I love it.
  58. My friend back in Thailand who designed the header of this blog.
  59. Facebook- to let me discover people who are just as crazy as I am.
  60. Google. I don't know what I'll do without that website.
  61. A cup of warm milk. 
  62. The sound of rain outside.
  63. Scarves.
  64. Cameras- to take pictures of the little things in life.
  65. Poetry.
  66. Tissues- for wiping my tears.
  67. The floor- for being there when I fall.
  68. Water. 
  69. Table Tennis. I love it.
  70. The night light I had as a kid to scare monsters away and let me sleep in peace.
  71. Every one who genuinely smiles at me.
  72. My brain.
  73. Life. No matter how horrible it can become.
  74. The smell of fresh air after rain.
  75. Candles. I love the way the shadows dance.
  76. My grades. They may not be perfectly straight A+'s but I'm pretty satisfied with them. (Of course, they'll change if I don't stop doing random stuff like this and go study and do homework.)
  77. The trees for giving me tissue paper. Imagine life without tissue paper.
  78. Ideas flowing through my head.
  79. The clock for telling me I still have a bit of time to do homework.
  80. The people who promote healthy body image. Teens these days seriously need it.
  81. Tumblr for all the jokes.
  82. Voronda's letter.
  83. Traveling around the world.
  84. Paris. Especially Paris. Can't wait until I speak fluent French.
  85. Greece and Rome's histories. I need to visit those countries before I die.
  86. Beating the school's swimming record by 27 seconds on my birthday.
  87. The lullaby my mother sang to me when I was young- but I don't even remember the words.
  88. New songs.
  89. My hair. People say my gold-streaked hair is my best feature.
  90. My cramps being over.
  91. Fridays.
  92. My imaginary boyfriend from books.
  93. Lotion. I never needed it, but now if I don't use it my skin starts cracking and bleeding.
  94. Hugs.
  95. Time alone.
  96. Summer.
  97. Warm, comfy sweaters.
  98. Everyday internet pictures that makes me smile.
  99. Goodreads. Where I get half of my book recommendations from. 
  100. Finishing this post up because it's almost midnight and I haven't started homework.
So guys, I hoped you liked that! May the Force be with you! :)

12 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!! :D Great list of things to be thankful for! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

      Delete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! And you beat me to seeing Catching Fire, I just saw it today. :) It was very good, and I agree, ten more Oscars for Jennifer!! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you! Glad you agree; Catching Fire was so awesome!

      Delete
  3. Great list! It was awesome to see you back on your blog again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it's great to start writing again! :)

      Delete
  4. Solace! Happy Thanksgiving! ;) It's been a while since I last read any thing of you, but it's good to know you're okey, and to have read this list. Sorry for being away for such a while :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you too! :) It's fine! Glad to know you're doing well too.

      Delete
    2. I've had a rough year, but now it's all calmed down, and I think I'll be able to keep up the blog and be back around here ^_^

      Delete
    3. I know how it is! School here for me is crazy too :P

      Delete
  5. awesome list, solace. hi, i'm back. i should do a list as well.

    ReplyDelete