Sunday, December 29, 2013

Goodbye 2013. Here's my New Year Resolutions.

It's been a little over two years since I made this blog.

Happy late blogoversary to me, I guess. I don't know the exact date.

Lately there has been less time to post, less time to review books, less time to do anything but school work. I guess that's how it is in high school. But 2013 has been a good year for me. How's yours?

We don't celebrate Christmas, so I get jealous over all the fandom merchandise my online friends get. But that's not to say my holidays aren't enjoyable. I'm back home right now, and I went shopping and doing all the things I miss doing like going to the water park and such. I got a Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean shirt and a Mockingjay watch. And yes, it's sunny here. It's always sunny.

Anyway, here's my new year resolutions. I'd love to see yours, so comment below if you posted one on your blog so I can check it out. Tell me how your Christmas was too- and I hope 2014 will be awesome for you!

My New Year Resolutions


  1. Run a mile under eight minutes.
  2. Do twenty push ups continuously.
  3. Learn 1,000 Latin words.
  4. Continue learning French, and try other languages like Russian just because it's so cool.
  5. Practice the guitar well enough to be able to press every chord and play every song.
  6. Learn about computers. Hacking's really cool.
  7. Write with my left hand well.
  8. Improve in a sport. Preferably swimming.
  9. Maintain a 4.0 gpa.
  10. Learn to keep a poker face.
  11. Make new friends.
  12. Bring my weight down to 47 kg. That means to break up with food, my one and only love.
  13. Be 165cm tall. I'm so short.
  14. Read 200 books.
  15. Make some money.
  16. Be Happy. 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good year- and cool presents too! :)
    Great list of New Year Resolutions too- I hope you're able to achieve all of them! :D. Have a great year and May the Force be with you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I hope you have an awesome 2014!

      Delete