Thanks to James and Jacob at J&J productions for giving me this award!!! It's an honor!
Rules:
1. Post Seven random things about yourself.
2. Award this to 10 other bloggers!
7 Random things about myself:
1. Post Seven random things about yourself.
2. Award this to 10 other bloggers!
7 Random things about myself:
1) I love golden yellow, since it shows the Jedi Sentinel blade color, whose job is balance. It's also the color of the Jedi Tunic! Well, kind of for some...
2) I'm a Libra, which has a scale sign. So I value balance as much as what a Jedi views!
3) I repeat Star Wars quotes to my friends normally and the Jedi Code to myself when I'm angry.
4) I own only a few Star Wars books, and the rest I printed out from the Internet :(
5) I don't know much about the original trilogy and beyond.
6) I'm currently in Thailand.
7) English is NOT my first language.
8) I love photography, Pendragon, Harry Potter, and Taylor Swift, though not as much as Star Wars.
9) My goal is to go around the world, hopefully stick with Star Wars.
9) My goal is to go around the world, hopefully stick with Star Wars.
10) I happen to hate being a girly girl... if you get what I mean :)
I don't know who got it or not, so those who haven't, I guess I'll just give it to you :)
I don't know who got it or not, so those who haven't, I guess I'll just give it to you :)

so neat to learn more about ya. i know quotes like crazy and its fun to annoy my family on it. hugs!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeletehugs!!! :)
Deleteikr? my friends call me a star wars nerd and all, hoping to annoy me. They don't know I'm proud of it! :D
i know. love being a fangirl and a tomboy. :)
DeleteYou are a very interesting person. :) And your English is better than mine. :D
ReplyDelete-James
I am both surprised and pleased to see such compliments :) Thanks! But I don't think so... after all, English is my second language and I'm only 12... urs must be better :D And ur blog has more followers too. I say ur blog is more interesting and much better than mines. :)
DeleteThank you, very munch. I have never been that good at writing. It was always my weakest subject in school.
Delete-James
np :) I don't think ur a bad writer though :)
Delete